• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! How dare Rache! imaok4u is sooo wrong!

ZAPPED! How dare Rache! imaok4u is sooo wrong!

huertajv

It's all about the Mouse!
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
294   0   0
So Tache sent me a pm telling me she hoped I won the auction for the Cinderella pin that was recently up for auction, I didn't, but thought the gesture was sweet.

She then asked for my address and then sends me these GORGEOUS pins and the sweetest card! I can't say how sweet that was. I had a car group, and everyone was saying how cool the pin trading looked. I had to explain we had not traded, but that this person decided to send me two pins, from my want lists, just because! You should have seen their faces!!!! I think they are still trying to figure it out.

Anyway, thank you so much Rache! I can't believe you did this! It was way above and beyond!!!! I love them so much!!!!!

Yep it's a Jumbo.

yep it's an LE 500!!!!!

And the sweetest card!!!!

Thank you again!!!! Sooo sweet!

Vicki

oh man vicki==HATING YOU! That second pin has been on my list forever....wiping drool off lip as i type.

Hey are you gonna be near disney that first week of april? I am flying in and would finally love to meet you guys!