• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: I don't want to miss all the fun!!! Snow White Wedding spinner LE100 AUCTION

Auction Ended: I don't want to miss all the fun!!! Snow White Wedding spinner LE100 AUCTION

jcasper89

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Here's my first auction.
Pin 56673: DisneyShopping.com - Wedding Princess - (Snow White Only)
pin56673

I collect all characters from Peter Pan, Wall-E, Up, The Incredibles, Toy Story, and Vinylmations.

The auction will end at 7:00 p.m. on Tuesday June 5th.
GOOD LUCK!!!

Last edited:
Just thought i'd let everyone know that I have one in this series and get are SO pretty and big. If I collected snow white, I would bid:p

Revised bid

5672: Captain Hook -- DS Japan Villains Series
88956: Animation Art Mystery Collection - Captain Hook (CHASER)
and 36355: WDW - Cross-U 2004 Winter (Mr. Incredible / Bob Parr)
<it is in great condition but no backer card> is my bid!!!​

Last edited:
I'm assuming you are only looking for pins from your Wants list, but if you aren't...I will bid:

This pin:
pin59150th72

OR any two of these pins:

pin49366th72
pin47306th72
pin52523th72
pin57479th72

yes. its been 40 hours and this is not the way the auction should be run. I respectfully withdraw my Bid. I hope this offends no one..and helps the next person!

Hey everyone. I am so sorry. I really dropped the ball on this one. Life sorta got in the way. My sister was involved in a car accident. She is going to be alright. Her car is totaled, and she sustained a neck injury, and with all the commotion I totally forgot all about the auction. I am PM'ing the "winner" to see if they still want to trade. If not I will choose the second place "winner" in their place. Thank you all for being understanding.

Back