• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my most ULTIMATE GRAIL!!!!!
That is so awesome! I feel like I'll never be able to trade enough of the right pins to get my holiest grail. Congratulations though. May I ask which facebook group you were able to make the trade?

I was so surprised at the pins I was able to put together for it!! To be honest, I don't think that I found the person through a group-- someone I had traded with in the past randomly on there knew someone that was trading and put us in touch, but the person who put us in touch I met through the Disney Pin Trading/Selling group.

Congrats! I'm dying as I wait for the official date for the release of the 2nd set that has my girl Tia in it X3 The artwork is wonderful, but I hope the pin is as beautiful as your Snow White one! :D

Oh man, I know! I can't wait to see what they do with the next set!!! Do you think it'll be released at D23 like this one was?

beautiful pin and that frame is perfect for it. I'm a little confused though. How come she's facing left in the one picture and facing right in the other picture?

Congrats! I have a love hate relationship with getting grails on the one hand its soon exciting to finally get the pin but on the other hand its the search that makes it fun. Enjoy it looks great in the frame!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back