• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I need to know what you collect

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to know what you collect
I collect::

haunted mansion/ haunted mansion holiday portraits
NBC
Characters dressed as other characters or in costume (mainly stitch, Jessica, tinkerbell)
Beast, Eric, Flynn, basically Prince Pins (starting a new collection)
want to collect wreck it ralph but prices are out of control...lol

Add me to the list of people that want a series of Mucha inspired princess pins. How about this for Tangled?
thumb_1230200813520003.jpg

Great collections, art nouveau and stained glass pins! Art nouveau is my favorite style of jewelry and decorative arts and every pin I don't have from this category, is on my wants list. Could you even begin to imagine Disney pins inspired by actual Mucha paintings! Gorgeous! The stained glass pins are pretty amazing too, although they have to be to compete with the real life splendor of stained glass.

tumblr_lqx04tGk0Q1r0tyr5-1.jpg

Like how about this pin as a princess series. I'd definitely spend a mint to have that series.

I don't actually have any collections going at the minute, but i am looking to start collecting:

Tangled (a long shot!)
Princesses
Villains
POTC

I (Cheyenne) collect: Tangled, Vanessa, Pocahontas (my top 3) as well as Brave, Megara, and Hunchback of Notre Dame.

Stephen collects: Cheshire Cat, Winnie the Pooh, and the Sultan. He is very picky with his and ONLY likes the pins when it is JUST the character with no others :lol:

STITCH
Chernabog
Maleficent, a little bit of Little Mermaid (mostly Ursula!)
Pooh!

The list is growing, I think - no idea where it'll go next!

Lion King is the biggest one, followed by...
Monster's Inc
Little Mermaid
Chip & Dale
Pieces of Disney History

I am new, but starting with these collections:

Belle
Peter and Hook
Alice
Haunted Mansion
Robin Hood
Jafar

I collect: Jafar and Iago, Zazu, Ursula and Flotsam and Jetsam, Evil Queen, Maleficent/Diablo, Fauna (green fairy) and just decided to start collecting Aurora and Snow White!

Matt of Clan McDuck collects:

-Scrooge McDuck and other Ducks
-Marquees
-20,000 Leagues

Erika of Clan McDuck collects:
-Beauty and the Beast
-Chip N' Dale
-Aladdin
-Anything with a cute face

And we BOTH collect:

-Pixar stuff
-Haunted Mansion

This is a nice thread to see what everyone likes!

I collect:
Star Wars (mainly Darth Vader)
Lion King

I collect Simba (and Nala) pins
Tangled everything (merch, pins)
and I have recently fallen in love with the Princess and the Frog!

never late! I need to know because i have Tonns of zap nominee's, a bunch of pins, and cant figure out who gets what!

I am zapping ALL year, and planning to go zap crazy again in 2014.

So i still need to know what people collect! lol

Glad to see this thread has not died. Really need to update my excel sheet.

I collect:
-All sleeping beauty pins (Briar Rose, Princess Aurora in her pink or blue dress, maleficent, prince Phillip, good fairy's etc....)
- Haunted Mansion pins
- PTD pins
- Classic Mickey and Minnie

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back