• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I no loger have a Dalmatian Pin Board...I have a Dalmatian Pin Wall...(Picture heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I no loger have a Dalmatian Pin Board...I have a Dalmatian Pin Wall...(Picture heavy)

bwschultz

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
I have been running out of room on my pin board, so I expanded it ... just a little.

fdb8db5e.jpg
81c5ecf5.jpg
9980b4ac.jpg
b2737339.jpg

168d4590.jpg

c894ecdf.jpg

9db4f103.jpg

15e8115a.jpg

d7f7411b.jpg

d3adcb3b.jpg

f61bc34e.jpg
f1bd73f0.jpg

Took all weekend and I finally am able to get all my pins up and have room for more.

Let me know what you think.

Last edited:
wow wee..and did you cut way back, i remember you sold me some pin is believe. i loved your lovely frames! now whats on top? cork or some cloth covered boards cause i like that

wow wee..and did you cut way back, i remember you sold me some pin is believe. i loved your lovely frames! now whats on top? cork or some cloth covered boards cause i like that

No I did not cut back at all, I had to expand. I originally had two 24x36 inch cork boards now I have 6. I covered them in felt and nailed them to the wall so it goes around the room. I even have room for some of my other collections.

What I have for sale are my duplicate Dalmatian pins. (PS they are still for sale http://disneypinforum.com/showthrea...400-traders-for-sale-Starting-to-list-on-Ebay)

Last edited:
Whoa! That's a dalmatian plantation for sure.

"We'll have a Dalmatian Plantation
Where our population can roam
If this new location
Our whole aggregation
Will love our plantation home
Dalmatian Plantation home."

It's amazing!! What are your PODM scenes? And is that a model sheet of Jasper!?!? Awesommmme.

Is it possible to steal a wall?

LOL...I'm a pretty heavy sleeper, but I probably would wake up if someone tried to steal my wall.

My PODM sceens include Pongo with a pup on his head, Perdy with her pups on a rug, three pups (the same ones in my signature) on a chair, and Patch (I think) with his paws up on the TV watching his favorite show.

Yes that is a Jasper Model sheet.

Last edited:
Oh. My. God.
I am in love with your wall. I LOVVEEEE the 101 Dalmatians.
I just became super jealous.
THAT IS SOOOOO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek2::eek2::eek2:

My PODM sceens include Pongo with a pup on his head, Perdy with her pups on a rug, three pups (the same ones in my signature) on a chair, and Patch (I think) with his paws up on the TV watching his favorite show.

Actually, I'm pretty sure Lucky is the one who stands up in front of the TV screen - not Patch. (I recently watched the movie, and Lucky's my favorite - I love when all the puppies are telling him to get down. Also, Patch has one white ear, and one black.) :)

Oh my good god - that is bloomin' impressive!! I have a 101 pin from the UK it might be a stupid question but if you've not got it then lets trade :D

pin64419

-Charlie

Wow - so cool! Can you show close up pics of the pin boards? Love them!

I posted more pictures see above

WOWOW! Omg! You have 3 ACTUAL cels from the movie?!?!?!?! Can you show them :D

These are Limited edition Serigraphs. I wish I had production cels. I do have a dalmatian production board and some original dalmatian art from Disney artists that I am waiting to get framed.

WOW!!!! I need to do that for my dtrs room sometime!
I posted my nurse pins just for you ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back