• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! "....I was speechless" ZAPPED by PurpleRose

ZAPPED! "....I was speechless" ZAPPED by PurpleRose

Connies_Hobby

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
238   0   0
So, I have been trying to trade for; or purchase this Cheshire Cat PTD for the last few months, with no success.

I was at the MY D Pins trading event this last Sunday. I had just got home from the event when I get a text to come back...and guess what, Purplerose (a.k.a. Erin) had traded for this pin and ZAPPED me. I was speechless, humbled and filled with gratitude. Thank you from the Bottom of my Heart, Erin!

f7947eb5-021a-4528-9c05-4203162f210f_zpsde189f7e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

awe I wanna meet Erin!! next time i come to cali you better come play! Connie is sweet and fun and i am so happy she got this pin! xo xo

How sweet! I love that they had you return! Hope the event was a blast! Congratulations on the zap! So kind of purplerose!

Back