• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

If you could create ANY pin...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you could create ANY pin...

si1328

You figure it out!
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
Hi all:wavey:,

I know that there are SO many Disney pins out there to choose from that our heads spin! BUT...what if you could create a pin? What if Disney would make the pin of your choice, your design? I have thought about this, and I have been wishing that there would be some different designs for my favorite girls. So I am asking you all to either create a sketch or describe in detail, heck even photoshop your design and post it here. I have mine in my head as of now so I will be posting my picture later...but I thought this would be fun! So I guess you are creating a "fansaty" pin :sad: but keep in mind that this is for fun:p...heck maybe we could get enough good designs to send them to Disney and see what they think!:lol:

I'd like a Flynn Rider wanted poster pin. And since we're fantasizing, can I make it a set with Flynn's various noses and/or different characters from the movie? :lol:

Flaneur mentioned the idea and I just love it that much :)

I really like the sings in Disneyland, so if I could, I'd have them made into pins. Here are some that I think should be made into pins, if they are not already!

336905158_0096b04176.jpg

20090601_Disneyland_058.JPG

JC003369.jpg

Disneyland%20Sign%201%2C%208-4-9.JPG

for me it would be a super jumbo pin on pin of the carpet scene from Aladdin
with Aladdin and jasmine on the rug in the clouds over agrabah.
base of pin agrabah, first level of pin on pin as clouds and rug, top level of Aladdin and Jasmine

If I could sketch worth a hoot I would love to draw the idea

I think someone else first mentioned this idea on Dizpins (sorry, don't remember who), but it would be awesome to have a pin with Jasmine in her red "slave" outfit on. Bonus points if they show her trapped in the hourglass. I've always thought that would make such a cool pin, especially if they could also show Aladdin fighting snake-Jafar a la [pin]72331[/pin] in the foreground (or background).

i would want to create pins for every type of bus that WDW has ever had in its 40 yr history

I'd love to see the sign from La Bat En Rouge made into a pin. It's really a gorgeous design. Alternatively, I'd also love to see pins made that involve some of the iconic park foods: I can't believe there isn't a single kettle corn pin. @_@ Giant turkey leg pin would be nice, too.

Gloomy- They actually did make a series of Chip & Dale Hidden Mickey pins that have iconic park foods. I know they have one with popcorn, one with a turkey leg, one with a mickey ice cream bar, dole whip, cotton candy... Those are the ones I can think of off of the top of my head! Let me see if I can find them on pin pics...

They also have a few out that are the foods alone- popcorn, mickey ice cream bar, pretzel, and chocolate rice krispy treat.

I would like a pin with pascal in a dress just like my profile picture lol that's my dream pin :) I love him he is sooo cute!!

I will post sketches later, but here are some of my ideas:

Tangled:
SUPER Jumbo of Rapunzel's tower, lots of glitter and stained glass.
Lantern Scene (will post sketch later.)
Mother Gothel in her "surprise" pose.
Valdamir with his little unicorns, and smiling.
Rapunzel's lantern painting.

Little Mermaid:
Ariel sitting on the rock right after she was turned human by Ursula.
draft_lens2194153module11723635photo_1222373251ariel-charm.jpg
But more when she is bitting her lip and fixing her hair.
We need more Prince Eric, and Vanessa pins as well.

Princess Pins in General:
I want to see the Princesses dressed as their villians. We discussed this in a chat once. :)
disney-princess-dressed-as-villans-snow-white-mulan-ariel-bella-cinderella-jasmin.jpg
Princesses dressed as each other :3 I wanna see Ariel in Rapunzel's dress. lol
HALLOWEEN PRINCESSES, HELLO!

Overall, I want prettier and more glitter-y pins! :D LOL

I know there's a fantasy pin of this (but not very good), but I would still love to see a pin of Lilo's family with Stitch's picture taped it that appears at the end of the movie. They could even do it 3-D! Normally I hate the 3-D pins, but this pin would have a real reason to do layers...

I will post sketches later, but here are some of my ideas:

Tangled:
SUPER Jumbo of Rapunzel's tower, lots of glitter and stained glass.
Lantern Scene (will post sketch later.)
Mother Gothel in her "surprise" pose.
Valdamir with his little unicorns, and smiling.
Rapunzel's lantern painting.

Little Mermaid:
Ariel sitting on the rock right after she was turned human by Ursula.
draft_lens2194153module11723635photo_1222373251ariel-charm.jpg
But more when she is bitting her lip and fixing her hair.
We need more Prince Eric, and Vanessa pins as well.

Princess Pins in General:
I want to see the Princesses dressed as their villians. We discussed this in a chat once. :)
View attachment 2178
Princesses dressed as each other :3 I wanna see Ariel in Rapunzel's dress. lol
HALLOWEEN PRINCESSES, HELLO!

Overall, I want prettier and more glitter-y pins! :D LOL

You read my mind (even if I didn't know that subconsciously all those pins you listed I wanted as well LOL) :lol:

A lantern scene pin? I die a little inside just thinking about it!

Also, I love the thought of Pascal in a dress moomoo :)

3rd This Motion For 2011 Halloween Villians!!!

attachment.php

:drool: :bowdown: Hands down - Oh! Yeah!
:drool: :bowdown: Would become. A. Complete. Pin. Floozy!
:drool: :bowdown:
Oh! Wait a minute - I'm already a Pin Tart :rofl:

Scan_Pic0014.jpg

I apologize for the large image, but when I make it smaller the lines get all funky. :/ This is my sketch for the latern scene. Excuse the poot drawing, I just did it on my 15 minute break at work. LOL Will upload other ideas if any are interested. :)

Very Nice! Ok Now here is something else to think about, What would you all design for a DPF.com member pin? I think it would be a cool idea!

Very Nice! Ok Now here is something else to think about, What would you all design for a DPF.com member pin? I think it would be a cool idea!

That is a great idea! I think a DPF pin would look great with the Lanyards. :3

Holy crap, I repsonded to your last post without noticing your earlier one about the Princess Halloween Villians idea. I LOVE IT! :bigthumb:

Btw Tanya, where did you get that pic?

Holy crap, I repsonded to your last post without noticing your earlier one about the Princess Halloween Villians idea. I LOVE IT! :bigthumb:

Btw Tanya, where did you get that pic?

Actually, I think it was Laramie's idea when we were in the chat. I just googled what she had said.
I always thought that the Princesses deserved to be dressed up in costumes too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back