• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

If you could create ANY pin...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you could create ANY pin...
i would love an alice set with all the forest and insect creatures(see my pin name),with a backdrop of the flowers but in the art style of pin 27229 a alice grand floridian resort and spa pin.i think that pins gorgeous and would love to see a set like that.

I particularly love this time of the year because it's 2 of my favorite "holidays", Mardi Gras and St Pat's! I'd love a set of parade float pins based on each of those, with the Mardi Gras heavy on Tiana.

Like Hope, Disney pins & scrap booking are my two hobbies, so I'd love a pin of Minnie wearing a t-shirt that says "Queen of the Crop!"

I would love to get my hands on Ego! He would be an awesome pin!

Attachments

• Ego.jpg
    Ego.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 136
OMG....I would love a pin of Zira from Lion King 2!! AND I WOULD MOST CERTAINLY LOVE THE VILLAIN PRINCESSES! And The Latern Scene from Tangled <3

Foreground would be a color Kermit and Mickey shaking hands. Background would be in black and white, with Jim Henson above Kermit and Walt Disney above Mickey, each one holding their classic character.

images

images

I think my biggest want in a pin would be Rita and Dodger together as a couple. There isn't one and I wanna know why! I'd also love a Georgette with Tito (tito slobbering over georgette), and Tito in the sailor suit XD! Plus Tod & Vixie Snuggled together Or tod giving Vixie the drooping flower. All of these would be pins I would want XD!

I would make a Chuggington pin set. My 14 month old loves to watch this show. I think mayb its not a full disney show. Or to say i think that disney pays to use it and there for will not make pins. They would have to give a cut to the real makers and owners of Chuggington... I think pins are for the kids first. than for us older kids 2nd. So my dream pin has to be for my little guy...

:)

I want a pin or Ariel brushing her hair with the fork. The only one I have found has writing on it. Blech.

I collect mostly princesses, and have some notable holes in "sets" I would like make:
Original dresses: Tiana in her 2 waitress outfits (green and brown)
Fancy gowns: Pocahontas in her gown from Pocahontas II, Rapunzel in the pink (reverse) gown from the end of the movie
Couples: Mulan and Shang as a couple (Mulan II)
Princess Brides: Mulan in her red outfit from Mulan II, and Rapunzel in hers (from the upcoming special in which they get married!)

I would also like to see the 3 princesses from Mulan II:
Ting-TingMeiandSu.jpg
and of course Charlotte!

Pin 59242: WOD NYC - Happy Valentine's Day 2008 - Mickey & Minnie Mouse has the image you show with Mickey and Minnie,,,,sorry tried to cut and paste image

This refers to the WWII photo with Sailor kissing the nurse

Last edited:
I'd like one of the scene from Lady And The Tramp where Aunt Sarah is carrying Si and Am up the stairs & they look at each other & shake tails with each other behind her back.

I definitely 2nd the idea for an Anton Ego pin... would be GREAT! Besides, would be fitting for a Pixar collection.

I also really, really, REALLY want the monkeys from Fantasmic! Neon monkeys please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back