• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

If you could create ANY pin...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you could create ANY pin...
I think someone else first mentioned this idea on Dizpins (sorry, don't remember who), but it would be awesome to have a pin with Jasmine in her red "slave" outfit on. Bonus points if they show her trapped in the hourglass.

Aah! I just noticed that they're coming out with my request! Any buyer in the UK want to order pin 85442 on my behalf and I'll repay you? It's being released on my birthday :D

I think someone else first mentioned this idea on Dizpins (sorry, don't remember who), but it would be awesome to have a pin with Jasmine in her red "slave" outfit on. Bonus points if they show her trapped in the hourglass. I've always thought that would make such a cool pin, especially if they could also show Aladdin fighting snake-Jafar a la [pin]72331[/pin] in the foreground (or background).

This is actually being released in the UK Disney stores as a very limited run of 150 pins details here -> http://www.disneystore.co.uk/pins-art-collectibles/pins/mn/1000213/

I guess if I could have any pin it would be a layered disney pin based on the picture of the wonderful Brianna Garcia and the one I would choose is this one
7131b77df4cccbf254802f9c5c8ab4c9-dpiipn.jpg

After realising that these guys:
disney-universe-20110525100750253_640w.jpg

Kinda look like these guys:
a20791a12ff98bfe01d538_m.jpg

I would like to make a set of Disney Universe pins. For those who don't know, Disney Universe is an upcoming Disney game, with the player dressing as various characters to obtain their "special powers".

And this is the trailer for it:
[video]http://youtu.be/wS7xwRzCK5k[/video]

I know this is an old thread but I was just thinking about this...

These would be awesome pins

From UP - Russell flying with the leaf blower and balloons
From the Princess & the Frog - Lottie & Big Daddy (or really any Charlotte pins)
I love all of the ideas on this thread. I hope someone at Disney is reading these...:wavey:

well, seeing as how there are already two pins that seem to have been created after they were suggested here...maybe someone at Disney IS reading this!!

Scan_Pic0014.jpg

I apologize for the large image, but when I make it smaller the lines get all funky. :/ This is my sketch for the latern scene. Excuse the poot drawing, I just did it on my 15 minute break at work. LOL Will upload other ideas if any are interested. :)

looks like this pin... Pin 88583: Disney Store Europe - Tangled Gondola Pin

and then the Jasmine in red slave outfit in the hourglass...

I know this is an old thread but I was just thinking about this...

These would be awesome pins

From UP - Russell flying with the leaf blower and balloons
From the Princess & the Frog - Lottie & Big Daddy (or really any Charlotte pins)
I love all of the ideas on this thread. I hope someone at Disney is reading these...:wavey:

DUDE I was thinking this yesterday :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back