• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! ~~~Is it possible to cry when you get zapped?

ZAPPED! ~~~Is it possible to cry when you get zapped?

tiggermickey

DPF Nut
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
1591   0   0
~~You betcha it is ~~~I am sitting here crying like a baby~~the zapper knows the trouble I have had in the last few days~`
I bought some pins she had extra not fitting her collection,so I bought them to trade or to zap someone with!I never thought in my wildest dreams
I would get "ZAPPED!!"with this:

Picture is provided by Shenzi(Lynnette)Thank you!

mulan1.jpg

This is what I recieved for a zap from the one and only"Merryweather "Selen!I am sitting here crying,I cannot stop it here
I am in total shock...She sent it with a beautiful anniversary card for Larry and myself.the front has a birdcage with 2 lovebirds
it says"Anniversary Blessings to Two Special Lovebirds"inside says"Dearest Larry and Judy,when God Chose you for each other,He knew your love would be Sweeter Still
with each new day and Happy Anniversary"!Happy Celebrating.

She wrote personally to us"Here is wishing you a Very Happy Anniversary and a wonderful safe trip ,and Dearest Judy,ZAP!,ZAP!,ZAP,a Mulan ZAP!for you:)Selen

Selen you do not realize how much this truly means to both of us ...Larry thinks of me as a human form of Mulan for all the strength I have had in the last few years.You are truly the most wonderful ,generous,awesome friend,I have ever had the priviledge to trade,buy and chat with on the phone(just a couple hours ago)and in PM'S here on DPF!Your thoughtfulness will never ever be forgotten!I cannot stop crying..Selen thank you so much again from the bottom of both our hearts.

Disney Huggs
Judy and Larry too

Last edited:
So glad there are nice enough people out there to give in such a generous way. Congratulations on your anniversary, you've always been such a delight to trade with Judy.

Beautiful zap - really thrilled for you :)

-Charlie

Ha! I was biting my lips not to spill the beans when we were on the phone :lol:

The pin came to me thanks to a wonderful trade from Hope (hopemax) :)

Congrats Judy, you deserve it!!! & I wish you guys the happiest of anniversaries!! :hsd:

Also props to you Merryweather, that was so incredibly kind of you.

This is the stuff that makes me so happy to be part of this lovely pin trading family <3

First off, Happy anniversary! Second, GOOD! You do so much good for people, it's good to see karma come back around for you. You were one of (if not THE) first person on the forum my wife traded with. Congrats!

Back