• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Is. This. Real. Life.

ZAPPED! Is. This. Real. Life.

lost-sun-princess

a princess worth waiting for
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
vbY0orP.jpg

xJN2i2s.jpg

zl2k2wC.jpg

Dear DPF.

I don't know who you are and where you people came from. But tonight in Chat, I just learned that Alex (ElysionsPrincess), Meg (MegglesM) and Darris (Rasputin) have come together to form a TRIFECTA OF PURE EVIL and have conspired to ZAP ME WITH MY HOLIEST OF HOLY GRAILS. A grail so holy, Darris himself doesn't have it, which makes me feel tremendously guilty and lucky all at once. I'm pretty sure I'm Frodo and this is the one ring.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, I apparently own a Tangled Chair Pin.

I can't even tell you how I am feeling right now. THANK YOU will never, ever be nearly enough gratitude for what these three amazing human beings have given me...

But it's something like this:

EGb2dag.jpg

These pictures seriously just made my life!! <3 I'm so happy!!
You deserve it, J'aimie!! I cannot wait for you to get the pin!
My evil project came to light only because of Darris' extreme generosity and kindness! There were other members that offered their assistance as well, when I first posted the wanted thread, so I don't want to let them go un-noted either! :D Thank you to everyone who helped/offered to help make this little zap come to light!

These pictures seriously just made my life!! <3 I'm so happy!!
You deserve it, J'aimie!! I cannot wait for you to get the pin!
My evil project came to light only because of Darris' extreme generosity and kindness! There were other members that offered their assistance as well, when I first posted the wanted thread, so I don't want to let them go un-noted either! :D Thank you to everyone who helped/offered to help make this little zap come to light!

"Little Zap" she says... the phrase "evil project" was probably the most accurate. :)

Okay, I need names. I need to find a way to get you people back... I think I nearly died for a few minutes there... my heart was thudding... hands shaking... this is insane, you guys are too much... this is too much...

So I've been having these weird thoughts lately...like is any of this for real or not?

^ If you know where that quote is from YOU ROCK! lol

On a side note...can we seriously just get a sub-forum called "Rasputin" at this rate jkjkjk :facepalm: I have to take photos of mine but I have to make a thread too lol xD

On a side note...can we seriously just get a sub-forum called "Rasputin" at this rate jkjkjk :facepalm: I have to take photos of mine but I have to make a thread too lol xD

I am learning that more names were in on this -- Alex, Meg and Darris were apparently assisted by EchoHarmony, David (docfish2u) and Erika (crushedbubbles)...

... this is madness. I never in my life dreamed that so many people would care about me like this...

So awesome!!! The generosity of this forum blows me away... each day!!
I cannot wait to see your collection be finished!!! We love you, J'aimie!!!!

I am learning that more names were in on this -- Alex, Meg and Darris were apparently assisted by EchoHarmony, David (docfish2u) and Erika (crushedbubbles)...

Wait, they were working with David! David's profession is the signature ruiner!!! NO!!!! We can't let him have the satisfaction!!! I thought his reign of terror was over but now he has followers O____o THIS IS MADNESS!!!!

tumblr_mc782b6syb1rjstc7o1_500.gif

No but in all seriousness this is madness O____O

Back