• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

It finally happened to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
It finally happened to me

charlesu

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I had someone contact me via PP trade. I agreed to the trade and sent their pin. They told me that my pin would be sent a few days later. I figured they were being cautious and wanted to make sure they got their pin.

Couple of weeks later, no pin from them. So I email them. No response. More than a week's gone by since then.

Not a major pin. Just a cast pin that I can easily get elsewhere. But i am disappointed.

ohhh i am sorry this happened to you, the same thing happened to me like 2 months ago with a big pins, highly wanted and i never got their however i email them a month ago asking for my pins nicely and no respond, well i email again 2 weeks ago saying to please repost themselves because otherwise i will be having the duty of giving bad feedback and a got a email yesterday from the person saying how se have been in the hospital and stuff for the past 2 months she almost died from this thing, hey that is fine, i don't have a problem with that, it gets out of hands, so things happens, hopefully the person reposts to you, it have not happen to me yet, it almost did but i stayed positive, and she said since i been so nice asking kindly she sent them out as soon as she could and she also said she sent me a few LE that she had extras and that i should be getting them soon. will i get them? no sure, but at least the person reported and i still have hope, especially since the pins i will be getting are some nice lion king pins. so stay positive and hope everything works out. :)

If you have a trade gone bad from pinpics, please report it.

That being said - More often than not, things have a way of working out ok. Things happen in life and gets away from us - resulting in not hearing from the person in a timely manner. My opinion is based on personal experience, talking to traders I trust, and reading the boards the last three years. Have faith - I'm sure you'll eventually breathing a sigh of relief when it all works out. :)

I'm so sorry this happened to you. It's very frustrating when a trade doesn't work out the way it should. I completely agree with Dyma; I think you have been more than patient with this other trader, and with no communication received, I think your best bet is to contact the Pin Pics moderators and see if they can do anything to help you out.

Good luck and I'll keep my fingers crossed for a positive outcome for you. :)

Hi

This has happened to me twice this month and I urge you to report it on the DizPins website.

I am still awaiting for my return pin and its been 2 months.

Its really awful that this has happened to you.

Don't know whats happening but there seems to be a rash of BAD TRADERS over the past few months. I went 9 years with ONE bad Trade and recently I have had 3/4 over the past few WEEKS. References are there but pins do not arrive - must be something in the water??

Mike S.

I'm so sorry that this has been happening to so many of our members! Yikes! I've only had it happen once and that was almost a year ago.

Here's hoping the pin fairy find all these missing pins and drops them (gently) on your doorsteps!

I'm so sorry to hear that. Like a few folks on here have already said, please do report it. I'm going through some pin drama of my own at the moment, a pin deal on ebay gone bad. I feel your pain, I know just how discouraging these things can be.

Don't know whats happening but there seems to be a rash of BAD TRADERS over the past few months. I went 9 years with ONE bad Trade and recently I have had 3/4 over the past few WEEKS. References are there but pins do not arrive - must be something in the water??

Mike S.

Yes, I have noticed this too.

I have been collecting pins for 11 years and started online trading last year. I have lots of references now and from the beginning of this year, nothing but bad luck with 2-3 traders! And they all had references. I am starting to trade with people on this board now. It is unbelievable.

Please PM me the Pinpics names of these traders so I can add to my list.

I was thinking of making a list last week. Okay, I have just made one and I have 7 members that are on it titled "People not to trade with".

3 of those never respond to messages and say they will trade and then ignore you. This has happened more than twice with each member.

2 traders have sent me the wrong pin and then never respond back or ask to rectify it.

1 trader is very very slow at posting pins, I have even had her traders contact me to ask what she is like to trade with!

1 trader who never sent me the pin and the last message I received from him "that pin is a steal" whatever that means? So, consequently he was blocked from trading by PinPics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back