• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

It is that time of year again, the docfish2u Zap-a-palooza event

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is that time of year again, the docfish2u Zap-a-palooza event
Side note, now I'm just scrolling through and looking at everyone's siggies! These are all awesome!! :D

~Merlin

I totally get what you mean! I have closely looked at each signature and have discovered many pins I'd never seen before. It's awesome to get a selection of people's "most wanted pins", especially since there are many different collections here on the forum :)

Okay people . I have two signatures in progress , both will be completed by this time tomorrow .
Then my slate is clear so I'm happy to keep making them for anyone who wants one , it's fun for me seeing pins I didn't even know existed :)

Just updated my sig as a good friend of mine managed to get me one of my most wanted pins <3. Focusing on Cheshire Cat and Scar for now :).

Last edited:
David (Speedwaystar1) just updated my signature. Haven't been active for a while due to my health but glad to be back :)

Will keep my eyes open if I have any pins from other people's signatures to see if I can be of any help :)

How exciting!!!! Ok, I have had a wonderful person on these boards help me with my Holy Grails/W Pinpic Numbers
added to my signature!!! :) Thank you so so much......

Just finished a trade with mr grailslayer. Have to say for my first ever internet trade he was so so good! And a zap which I'm over the moon with!

David and Amy thanks so much for being so generous and for inspiring us to be the same. I already entered on Pintalk, but follow this forum as well, and I see at least one grail I can help with. Note to self: Email David tonight!

David (Speedwaystar1) got me an updated signature with my Grails. He's doing such a wonderful job!

I'm very much looking forward to this holiday season. I can't wait to start getting gifts out to people!

David- your awesomeness has no words! Thank you for all you do in keeping pin collecting so much fun for everyone ^.^

Even though I'm not able to be as active in the hobby as i use to, I always enjoy your contribution to the fun of collecting!
Anyone who is reading this and happens to be new, what I can tell you is that docfish is the real deal in what pin friends are all about! <3

I look forward to reading up on all the stories that will undoubtedly be shared here! :hug:

Hey David! Just letting you know that I have gotten two of my grails! I'll be updating my signature tomorrow in between classes. Here are the numbers:

83858 - Philharmagic - Aladdin and Jasmine
117175 - Adventures by Disney: Donald as Hamlet

Thanks for all you do, and do let me know if I have any grails in my trades. :3

~Merlin

Whoo! Siu did an awesome job with updating my images (and adding a new one!), so I am officially entering! :) (Well, she did the ones that look great, I did the ones that look like someone with no Photoshop skills slapped them together in Paint, LOL)

(One of the pins on the waffle slide doesn't have a pinpics number, since it's not on pinpics yet, but I found the image on ebay so I know it exists. I hope that's ok.)

Hey David! Just letting you know that I have gotten two of my grails! I'll be updating my signature tomorrow in between classes. Here are the numbers:

83858 - Philharmagic - Aladdin and Jasmine
117175 - Adventures by Disney: Donald as Hamlet

Thanks for all you do, and do let me know if I have any grails in my trades. :3

~Merlin

Thank you Merlin and congratulations on 2 of them!

Lol David, 21 and we haven't even hit November HOW?!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

You have not been around long enough to know I am the Grailslayer Knight of DPF (yes I have actually been Knighted), plus I have a pinfairygodmother :bigthumb:

YAY!!!

Whoo! Siu did an awesome job with updating my images (and adding a new one!), so I am officially entering! :) (Well, she did the ones that look great, I did the ones that look like someone with no Photoshop skills slapped them together in Paint, LOL)

(One of the pins on the waffle slide doesn't have a pinpics number, since it's not on pinpics yet, but I found the image on ebay so I know it exists. I hope that's ok.)

Siu did an amazing job on it, I am glad you finally got entered!

We are able to get so many so early because of the wonderful people here! 12 have been either traded for or donated by members of the DPF family. We can't thank you enough for helping us bring joy to so many. The amount of people who happily want to help is fantastic! Thank you to all who can help and to those who try to help. I have had several people go looking for stuff that others have already found stuff for. The outpouring of love from the DPF family is humbling!!!

We of course will keep looking and trying to find more. Our record is 43 if memory serves so we are trying for at least 44 this year. Almost half way there. Of course if new people keep joining in, that makes it even easier to find stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back