• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

It is that time of year again, the docfish2u Zap-a-palooza event

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really love this every year! Will do all I can to help you find grails to zap people David! Now to look through the thread will and check all the signatures to see if I have any of yor grails!

28 pins, and I see daily "Docfish2u zapped me!" threads!? You're doing fantastic so far David! :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I do have the Grailslayer moniker for a reason. :rofl: I love making people have to fix their signatures because we found them something. :bigthumb:

I really love this every year! Will do all I can to help you find grails to zap people David! Now to look through the thread will and check all the signatures to see if I have any of yor grails!

It is so nice to see you back!!! You have been missed greatly!!!

Looks like it is going to be another great update at the end of the week!

Finally put a sig together (bare bones, but it's something!) so I can officially join. Thanks for doing this, David--this is super exciting. :D I have very few pins outside of my own collection, but I've been keeping an eye out just the same.

Updated mine - only one change. They're grails for a reason, hah!

And as always, thanks for doing this and congrats in advance to all recipients!

Last edited:
I hadn't expected to find it so soon, but I just agreed on a trade with the little Oyster pin (#4198) in it. :eek2: Thought I'd let you know already!
I will update my signature as soon as I have the time today.

Yikes, been away from pins for a month or so whilst I move back to uni and christmas is on the horizon. Updated my sig and look forward to seeing what people get, you certainly do an amazing job.

Xanaduhaz if you are entering you need to go back to the op and read and follow all of the rules.

Tsuki and piglet thank you for the updates and congratulations on the finds!!!

I made my first signature. Rather plain, but I'm happy for someone that really had no clue on how to make one. I've been on DPF for a few years now, and I really enjoy the zap threads the most. Thanks for doing this!

Thank you for doing this again this year !! You're the best ! I'd love to join in please :wavey:. Sweetalissum was fantastic and updated my signature for me .

Last edited:
Okay! My signature is finally updated! I've managed to get two more since my last post! Here's what got crossed off:

Hamlet Donald - 117175
Baby Herc and Pegasus - 82258
Aladdin Philharmagic - 83858
Prince John with Chest - 35978
Scrooge Tax Day 2005 - 37924

Thanks to some awesome trades, bids, zaps, and evil bay finds, I'm on a roll! <3 As always let me know if you need something of mine for a zap! Super super happy to help! <3 Thanks David!!

~Merlin

Rule 5 post - Haven't updated my sig yet, but I got the Tinkerbell and Daisy Ace pins from my signature (pinpics 107118 and 107077)

Hey! I haven't been around here for last year's event but these are my grails ^_^!

Last edited:
Well, I finally got around to updating my signature. Life has been busy, and I'm sorry that I haven't been as active as I'd like, but I'm still stalking, I promise! All of you are still amazing and fantastic, and this community continues to restore my faith in humanity.

Well, I finally got around to updating my signature. Life has been busy, and I'm sorry that I haven't been as active as I'd like, but I'm still stalking, I promise! All of you are still amazing and fantastic, and this community continues to restore my faith in humanity.
I'm glad to see your still stalking! ^_^
I hope you can find something else besides us that restores your faith in humanity lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back