• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

It is that time of year again, the docfish2u Zap-a-palooza event

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is that time of year again, the docfish2u Zap-a-palooza event
I'm not so good with the gifs, but if anyone still needs a simple, one-panel sig, I can help.

I have to request a siggie update, but I have acquired

Pin 116917 Alice in Wonderland Framed Poster Jumbo Pin
Pin 114789 ACME - Artist Series - Alice - I'm Late

Well, I finally got around to updating my signature. Life has been busy, and I'm sorry that I haven't been as active as I'd like, but I'm still stalking, I promise! All of you are still amazing and fantastic, and this community continues to restore my faith in humanity.

Great signature, but if you want to enter, be sure to follow all of the rules.

Since we are on page 6 now I will repost the rules for those who are joining in on this page:

Rule #1:
You must post here
and have a signature that has your grail/most wanted pins on it.

Rule #2:
Your signature must also have the pinpics pin numbers by the pictures of the pins.

Rule #3:
You must send me your address so I know where to send your new pin if you are one of the lucky ones to win.
It doesn't matter if you just sent me your address yesterday. It is a rule and everybody must follow it or not have a chance to win.

Rule #4:
You must post here by Midnight Pacific Standard time on November 30th. I have to have time to find stuff and get it in the mail, we are trying to have all packages delivered by Christmas.

Rule #5:
If you manage to find a grail on your signature please let me know. I don't want to send out duplicates.

Rule #6:
You must post here after you receive your pin so that we know you have received it and so others can see what was sent out.

Hey David
I managed to get 116101 - HKDL Captain America
I'll be updating my signature tomorrow , I'll also be doing a couple of the other people's signatures that I've made .
Since I'll be making changes , if anyone else wants one let me know and I'll be happy to make you one :)

What a very generous thing to do I seem to have hit a brick wall with trading. My pinpics ID is sophieratcliffe if I can help out in any way

I was able to get pin 69876 :D Finally after 2 years of looking for a good price/trade. I will update my signature.

I've found one of my grails! It's 13899, the History of Art Genie with the ventriloquism dummy. Will update my sig when I get a chance :D

Another Rule 5 post - I was able to get the Animal ace card pin (pin 87687).

ETA: Siu updated my signature, so it shows what I've gotten properly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back