• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

It is that time of year again, the docfish2u Zap-a-palooza event

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is that time of year again, the docfish2u Zap-a-palooza event
So great you're doing this again, David! :)

Thanks to the awesome Froggerway, I finally have an AWESOME signature! It's so perfect! And now I can slide on in here, lol!

This is super nice of you to do!

You're probably tired of hearing this by now, but, I got another grail! XD And by got I mean I WAS ZAPPED by Counselor!! He sent me the DA 100 Scrooge and Donald Piggy Bank pin (41617) from my signature (which is now updated)!! How crazy!

Thank you, David, for all you do. And extra thanks to Counselor for the super kind zap! :3 I can't wait to see what everyone is getting from the Zap-a-palooza!!

~Merlin

Hi Merlin, I knew that was one coming your way. :lol:

I spent last weekend packaging pins for you all. Full laundry basket so far and more should be here any day. I will have a final count soon.

I spent last weekend packaging pins for you all. Full laundry basket so far and more should be here any day. I will have a final count soon.

You're amazing! Can't wait to see people's reactions to their zaps. :)

A full laundry basket?!?! WOW David you're just too awesome!!
I'' so excited to see what people are getting, so much fun to see all the joy you spread <3

Grailslayer, you are awesome! I'm not sure if I'm too late... I don't know if it means when the clock goes from 11:59pm on 11/29 to midnight... or if it's 11/30 at 11:59.

Hopefully I made the cut off... just finished my new siggy.

Last edited:
Pictures... please

Coming this weekend, I will take a picture, I am still waiting on a few pins.

Wow... This is such a great thing to be doing, and I would definitely like to enter!

Be sure to go reread the original post and follow all of the rules, not much time left!

You're amazing! Can't wait to see people's reactions to their zaps. :)

I know, this is always so much fun and I have some amazing pins going out again this year thanks to so amazing people who have helped me with this!!!

Grailslayer, you are awesome! I'm not sure if I'm too late... I don't know if it means when the clock goes from 11:59pm on 11/29 to midnight... or if it's 11/30 at 11:59.

Hopefully I made the cut off... just finished my new siggy.

Just made it in time. Cut off is 11:59 tonight.

My signature with Grails is on the way from Speedstarway1 so I can enter - I think he emailed you? I will post it as soon as he is done. Thank you!

I did hear from David, but you also need to go to the original post and follow all of the rules.

My signature is complete thanks to David, and I am officially requesting to participate. I already send my address earlier this a.m. I think I have marked all the rules...thanks

I just checked PinPics, and lo and behold, the floral fans were added! So I am officially making my last-minute entry to your awesome-palooza.

My signature is complete thanks to David, and I am officially requesting to participate. I already send my address earlier this a.m. I think I have marked all the rules...thanks

A fellow fan of Brave Little Toaster, I see! I really loved that movie as a kid :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back