• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

It is that time of year again, the docfish2u Zap-a-palooza event

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is that time of year again, the docfish2u Zap-a-palooza event
Picture coming this weekend just before I start putting postage on the packages. I know some of you are very sneaky and try to to see names on the packages so this year I am being more sneaky and waiting until after I take the picture.

Picture coming this weekend just before I start putting postage on the packages. I know some of you are very sneaky and try to to see names on the packages so this year I am being more sneaky and waiting until after I take the picture.
Well played David...Well played. >_>

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Drum roll please. This is what 41 packages look like in a laundry basket
IMG_0048_zpsvtm7fjid.jpg

This is what 41 packages look like outside of the basket
IMG_0049_zpsmcyak8iu.jpg

We still have at least 3 more pins on the way to us so we have a new record at 44 grail zaps granted. Thank you to everybody who has helped make this possible. It would be a much smaller result without all of you helping!!!

Awesome job David, I can't believe you just achieved a new record! :D

Sidenote:
Someone has a very large box of a grail pin! XD

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back