• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

July DLR Release Runs - Cost + Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
July DLR Release Runs - Cost + Shipping

Speezard

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
620   0   0
Since everybody seemed to appreciate what I did this month (June), I will continue this for the July releases!

During the month of July, I will be attempting to obtain the LE releases the morning of release day! I'd like to offer up my services, since I will be there anyway, in obtaining these pins at Cost (retail cost + tax + shipping) to DPF members.

I will be going by myself to these releases. Due to the 2 pin per person limit, in most cases I will only be able to get 1 LE pin (if I am keeping the other for myself). That said, I will be taking standby spots. If I am able to make it to multiple sale locations to obtain additional pins, I will be able to provide the pins for the standby list! Historically, I have been able to obtain all standby pins - so do not be discouraged if you're on the standby list.

Additionally, if I am at DLR the following weekend (or at any other time) and see that these LE pins are still available, I will grab more in an attempt to provide the entire standby list with pins.

Disclaimer: I am an AP - the reason I am charging Retail Cost is so that the AP discount I get can help offset gas/toll money (DLR isn't too far, but it certainly isn't in my backyard). Any additional "tips" would be graciously accepted, however the intent here is to provide cheap pins to those who are unable to get them for themselves.

Now on to the pins! For the 4 release days, I have listed each LE pin that is coming out and the spots for reservation. If there are 2 reserved spots, it means we are not collecting this pin.

To grab a spot, please post in the thread. Do not PM me to reserve a spot. I will be updating the lists as the requests come in, in the order they are received.

Obviously, I will not limit who can reserve a spot from me - but I would like to think that as a community, the people that would reserve spots are true collectors and really want the pin. If you are just trying to flip it, or get it as an LE trader - please wait to allow someone who wants it for their own collections to get on the list first. Feel free to let me know when you post about a pin if this is your intent so that we can prioritize who the pins go to
:drool:

Price below is Retail Cost + Tax. Shipping will be calculated once I plug your zip code into PayPal USPS shipping. All shipping comes with tracking number. Once calculated, I will PM you your final cost with 2 options; sent as friends or sent as goods. If you choose goods, your total will be higher to cover the costs of PayPal fees.

July 3rd
400008355476-500x290.jpg
Disney California Adventure 2014 (LE500) $26.95

Reserved

1. PinBunny83

Standby
2. Pengy

400008224840-500x290.jpg
Disneyland® Resort Quarterly Animation Donald Duck Cell (LE2000) $17.23

Reserved
1. fluffycat1

Standby
2. Frog Sultan
3. Katchik99
4. DaMouse
5. speedwaystar1

July 10th
400008559638-500x290.jpg
Piece of Disney History Series: July (Muppet Vision 3D) (LE1500) $17.23

Reserved
1. ownedbycats
2. micmac0720

July 17th
400008514668-500x290.jpg
Disneyland® Resort 59th Anniversary (LE1500) $16.15

Reserved
1. vans4bkah

Standby
2. DaMouse
3. speedwaystar1

400008514903-500x290.jpg
Eau De Magique Collection: July (Rapunzel) (LE2000) $17.23

Reserved
1. mattolsen21698

Standby
2. coopscohen
3. StitchTrader
4. queennikki
5. Dalamara
6. Katchik99
7. Dangerflirt

Stretch Goal (depends how many stores sell this, I might not be able to get this many)
8. speedwaystar1

400008179621-500x290.jpg
Hanging Pin Passholder Collection: July (Ariel) (LE3000) $16.15

Reserved
1. DisneyDevoted (+1 is a Stretch Goal)

Standby
2. coopscohen
3. mickeymouseje
4. fluffycat1
5. speedwaystar1
6. cyke23 (canceled)

Stretch Goal (depends how many stores sell this, I might not be able to get this many)
7. StitchTrader
8. micmac0720
9. DisneyDevoted

400008543095-500x290.jpg
Twilight Zone Tower of Terror 20th Anniversary (LE1500) $16.15

Reserved
1. Redrose

Standby
2. lynn99
3. speedwaystar1

THIS PINS WAS A WDW RELEASE, NOT A DLR RELEASE - MY APOLOGIES :(

July 24th
400008614337-500x290.jpg
Funny Business Collection: July (Lady & Tramp) (LE1000) $16.15

Reserved
1. Dalamara
2. Redrose

Standby
3. lynn99
4. Katchik99
5. Dangerflirt
6. speedwaystar1

July 31st
400008670944-500x290.jpg
Guardians of the Galaxy (LE1000) $13.99

Reserved
1. Dalamara

Standby
2. lynn99
3. DaMouse
4. cyke23
5. abrown1087

Open Edition
Lynn99 - Penny & Bolt, Rhino
speedwaystar1 - Maleficent Steampunk, Donald Duck I don't tweet, Genie I am here, Multi-national Mickey Soccer, Rapunzel & Lantern, Vintage Donald Duck, Vintage Mickey Mouse, Hot Air Balloon pack (x2)
bearcat - Boba Fett Helmet (x2), Vader Helmet (x2), Alice booster
Romancing_Train - Lion King (Nala, Mufasa, Simba), Scar with Hyenas, Timon and Pumba (x2)
Pengy - Lion King (Nala, Mufasa, Simba), Lion King Booster Set, Scar with Hyenas, Timon and Pumba
PinPuff - Penny & Bolt, Rhino, Bolt (existing)
mattolsen21698 - Hot Air Balloon pack (x2)
lynn99 - Diva Shoes Mini-pins booster
Kimkinsey97 - Hot Air Balloon pack (x5)

Last edited:
Would love hanging pin Ariel! If no one else wants it and 2 are available I'd also like to purchase 1 as a trader but I'll wait and see.

This is so Disney of you! If you would like a UK/Europe DStore release at cost please let me know ^^

Please specify actual pins when requesting spots for reservation.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Sorry about that. I was blinded by the Jiminy pin and did not realize that there were other pins released on that day. July 17th. Disneyland® Resort 59th Anniversary (LE1500) $16.15 - Jiminy

Last edited:
Would love hanging pin Ariel! If no one else wants it and 2 are available I'd also like to purchase 1 as a trader but I'll wait and see.

This is so Disney of you! If you would like a UK/Europe DStore release at cost please let me know ^^

Thank you so much for the offer! I'll take a look regarding stuff that's currently on there, as well as keep an eye out for future releases. :hs:

Sorry about that. I was blinded by the Jiminy pin and did not realize that there were other pins released on that day. July 17th. Disneyland® Resort 59th Anniversary (LE1500) $16.15 - Jiminy

Got you down!

Hello. Interested in Rapunzel and Ariel Pins please. Thank you.

Got you down!

Im interested in the Rapunzel pin please! We can work a trade if you want based on our current PMs

For now, I've placed your name on the list. If we decide to trade outside of selling at cost I'll remove your name.

I would love to be on stand by for the rapunzel eau de magique pin if possible

Got you down!

hi there :3

Could I possibly ask if you could pick up an OE pin?
Sure can! OE pins are tricky because they pretty much always come out some time between 1-4 weeks prior to the date on the site and as far as I can tell, it seems to be completely random. I will do my best to look for any OE pins requested whenever I'm there.

Let me know what pin it is!

NOTE: Due to the popularity of Frozen, I do not feel comfortable taking reservations for any of the OE Frozen pins.

Last edited:
Hello,

We would like
Resort Quarterly Animation Donald Duck Cell (LE2000) $17.23
and stand by
Hanging Ariel

To many new ones I like!
Can I be standby on ToT, Lady & tramp, and Guardians please

And if you see the new Bolt OE's I'd love those too! (Listed as July 17'th)

Can I get on the stand-by list for the Ariel dangle pin please? :)

Hello,

We would like
Resort Quarterly Animation Donald Duck Cell (LE2000) $17.23
and stand by
Hanging Ariel

I would love:

Rapunzel Perfume Bottle (Stand-by)
Lady and the Tramp Funny Business
Guardians of the Galaxy

Thanks so much for this great chance :D

Stand by for lady and the trap funny Business and twilight tower of terror

Can you put me down on stand by for the Donald Duck cell please?

To many new ones I like!
Can I be standby on ToT, Lady & tramp, and Guardians please

And if you see the new Bolt OE's I'd love those too! (Listed as July 17'th)

All of the above should now be in the OP list. Additionally, I created an Open Edition section at the bottom.

Gah, sorry for not reading your earlier post! If you could keep an eye out for the 3 new Star Wars OE helmet pins (they look like sugar skulls!), the two sets of pins you can see in the last photo of the first post of this thread (matryoshka doll mystery pins and the booster of Alice in wonderland, "chalk art" - i think they're both OE) aaaand I don't know where character connections mystery pin (LE) sets get sold, but I saw there will be a little mermaid set released in July and they look really cool! sorry my list is so long, please let me know if you need clarification, and if you can get some of those pins, I promise to be prompt with payment!!

Gah, sorry for not reading your earlier post! If you could keep an eye out for the 3 new Star Wars OE helmet pins (they look like sugar skulls!), the two sets of pins you can see in the last photo of the first post of this thread (matryoshka doll mystery pins and the booster of Alice in wonderland, "chalk art" - i think they're both OE) aaaand I don't know where character connections mystery pin (LE) sets get sold, but I saw there will be a little mermaid set released in July and they look really cool! sorry my list is so long, please let me know if you need clarification, and if you can get some of those pins, I promise to be prompt with payment!!

Are you referring to these?
Star Wars Boba Fett Helmet
Star Wars Stormtrooper Helmet
Star Wars Vader Helmet

Looks like those came out this month - I can keep an eye out for them and the Alice booster (don't see that one on the site in either June or July, also haven't noticed it at the parks but I also haven't been looking haha).

I will also keep an eye out for Matryoshka doll mystery packs - how many do you want?

In terms of the LE/LR mystery - since we're collecting those and there's a 2 per person limit on LE/LR we wouldn't be able to grab these :( In any event, we will likely have duplicates and will be open to trading (already posted some dupes in the Lion King Puzzle connection thread here).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back