• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

July Release Update From DSF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf dsf..i gotta request the days off!

Love you better request it off. I am coming out to everyone: I love the BASEBALL jessica pin. the reason: her legs are hot. This pin I will wear to the gym as a motivation. Her legs in this pin are flawless and gorgeous. Plus i might bring some happy juice to the release to sustain the anxiety and pressure caused by dsf.

A message to all: July 2013 will be hot at DSF so bring your loved ones (more chances to get pins) or a sugar daddy/momma, sun block or tanning lotion, a fat wallet, light clothing, the disney difference smile (of which most CM's dont have at dsf), all your pins even the ones your like "people wont trade" (you will be surprised to find out theres a lot of hidden mickey collectors), and bring water as psycho pixie gave us ideas about keeping hydrated. This will be the month to save money I smell something fishy...

That's the thing! There're rumors of some big release, something awesome that's gonna stir everyone up. Some people even predict a BT release. That's why I'm so impatient to see the flyer. The rumors make it way harder to wait.

Wtf dsf..i gotta request the days off!

Ed said something to me about re-working the schedule because they didnt want a pin release on the same day as some comic event that was occuring either there or nearby... I was said in passing as part of a longer conversation so I dont recall exact details. I do not think he was concerned about it being on comic con weekend July 18th.. but is there an El Cap. event of some kind going on in July he may be refuring to? That would at least tell us what weekend it is NOT happening. lol

That's the thing! There're rumors of some big release, something awesome that's gonna stir everyone up. Some people even predict a BT release. That's why I'm so impatient to see the flyer. The rumors make it way harder to wait.

Like the WiR BT rumor. If that turns out to be true I'm hoping it won't have King Candy on it, because if it does feature him I'd need the pin. And I really dunno how I'd manage to get a WiR BT. :(

Like the WiR BT rumor. If that turns out to be true I'm hoping it won't have King Candy on it, because if it does feature him I'd need the pin. And I really dunno how I'd manage to get a WiR BT. :(
Oh gall. With as crazy as the King Candy PTD was, I shudder to think about the craziness a WiR BT would cause

It's not really a rumor so much as it is a few WiR fans (including myself, sorry) running around DPF screaming "IF IT'S A WIR BT I'M GONNA CRY!" lol

The whole thing is they are being so secretive on these last 2 releases and someone at DSF said they had 2 big releases in July. It only makes sense that one of the two would be another BT release since it will have been 3 months since the last one (and it was 3 months between the 2 BT releases this year) and that is DSF's biggest series right now, so IDK what the other one could be.

There are a robust lineup of possible BT pins, but overall, there aren't THAT many left so out of all the possible BTs they could do, it seems the most popular choices at the moment are Brave, WiR, and I think Roger Rabbit.

Honestly, I think you're good on the King Candy front. It is weird but if you think about it, WiR and Brave are not all that popular. The movies themselves don't sell really well, but specific characters in the movies do. Specifically Merida, Vanellope, and King Candy (maybe Felix but not really). Anyone else in those movies don't do so hot. I mean, the 3 bears from Brave were on that Easter egg and they could barely get higher than $40 after they were released for $18. The Taffyta PTD can barely scratch $25 while the WiR marquee maxes at $50 (very poor for a marquee) and the DSF pins that aren't Vanellope or King Candy go for around $30-$40.

If a WiR BT came out, it would be popular because it is a BT but it would also be popular if it had Vanellope on it (did any BTs so far have the villain on it? I don't think so so I think King Candy is good). If Vanellope is on the BT though (high chance) then I think we might be danger. If the BT was just Ralph, I don't think it would do nearly as well as if it had him and Vanellope on it (also because we've never had a WiR pin to date that had 2 characters on it).

It's not really a rumor so much as it is a few WiR fans (including myself, sorry) running around DPF screaming "IF IT'S A WIR BT I'M GONNA CRY!" lol

Yeah, I'm guessing if it is a WiR BT it probably won't have King Candy on it. And even more highly unlikely, Turbo. Any chance they might be releasing any other WiR pins?

Yeah, I'm guessing if it is a WiR BT it probably won't have King Candy on it. And even more highly unlikely, Turbo. Any chance they might be releasing any other WiR pins?

They'll definitely release more WiR pins. WiR only came out last November and usually it takes awhile before they start releasing pins of the film. Honestly, people were sure that no WiR PTDs were gonna come out until maybe the end of this year and then King Candy came out. We were all shocked and then Taffyta AND Vanellope came out so that makes 3 before we thought we'd even get 1. Definitely a good sign for WiR pins.

It's very possible that a secret King Candy pin may come out at this year's Villains event at WDW. We won't know until then, but I don't think DSF will release anymore WiR pins for awhile (that aren't PTDs I mean) since last November they released a whole bunch. If anything we might get a random Vanellope release (like with those random releases of Stitch, Jessica, Cheshire, etc. since I can see her in that lineup) or a Felix/Calhoun pin next February for Valentine's but I don't see too many WiR pins in the near future besides PTDs or a BT (many would be 10 or so imo). That's good though since it gives you time to get your 3 King Candy pins ;)

They'll definitely release more WiR pins. WiR only came out last November and usually it takes awhile before they start releasing pins of the film. Honestly, people were sure that no WiR PTDs were gonna come out until maybe the end of this year and then King Candy came out. We were all shocked and then Taffyta AND Vanellope came out so that makes 3 before we thought we'd even get 1. Definitely a good sign for WiR pins.

It's very possible that a secret King Candy pin may come out at this year's Villains event at WDW. We won't know until then, but I don't think DSF will release anymore WiR pins for awhile (that aren't PTDs I mean) since last November they released a whole bunch. If anything we might get a random Vanellope release (like with those random releases of Stitch, Jessica, Cheshire, etc. since I can see her in that lineup) or a Felix/Calhoun pin next February for Valentine's but I don't see too many WiR pins in the near future besides PTDs or a BT (many would be 10 or so imo). That's good though since it gives you time to get your 3 King Candy pins ;)

That's true! You know I was wondering if there would be a pin of him for the villains event. I wouldn't mind if they did release one of him for that event, as long as its not some crazy expensive jumbo or something. lol! Or maybe a Turbo pin.

Thanks for all the info. :)

i am looking forward to my 4 day weekend and getting my 1st skinny jessica pin. I am total in love. her legs are runway status a great motivation for the gym.

so whats up this weekend do we all have to hook for pins at dsf? or is the voucher system going to be in place? my anxiety is up bc i really want jessica probably the only jessica pin ill ever own. xx

Maybe this is the new plan to keep big releases under control. Not giving people enough time to plan for them

Maybe this is the new plan to keep big releases under control. Not giving people enough time to plan for them

I think you might have hit the nail on the head Onlera. At this rate with there only being 3 other Saturdays this month for 2 other releases, it looks like they are going to be announcing the pin release the week of for 1 of them at the least.

man, every time I see this thread replied i think DSF put out the new flyer or we have some sort of news...

lol

Tell me about it lol Not only that, but when I get on in the morning and see "July Release Update" I forget about this thread and think they post it lol but they wouldn't post it this late. If it's gonna be posted, it'll be in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back