• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Kayla (Story) is a SWEETIE :)

ZAPPED! Kayla (Story) is a SWEETIE :)

Merryweather

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
408   0   0
When I reluctantly posted about trying to collect Beloved Tales, Kayla was one of the first people to reach out to me and offer me Alice from her own collection.

Not only was it a super kind trade, but as if her generosity was not enough, she also zapped me with this very elegant Cinderella pin. The kind note and the cute owl card included with my new pins, made for the cherry on top.

My daughter and I developed a liking for owls because her first grade teacher, who was a wonderful young lady, collects owls and their class room had a lot of cute owl decorations. So, it rubbed on to me too.

Many many thanks Kayla for my lovely new pins :)

attachment.php

attachment.php

I got these on Thursday actually, but my posting is a bit belated because I had trouble wth photobucket. Finally, I figured out how to upload images to the forum though.

Aw, I'm so happy to hear you like owls too! :hug: Glad you enjoyed the pins, and so glad to have the opportunity to help after all the kindness you have shown me! =) All the best on your Beloved tales hunt!! I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for you!
smiley_search.gif

Back