• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Kevin PTD is out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
$T2eC16N,!yME9s5qF8SnBRSL6T!HyQ~~60_12.JPG

LOL..is it out and no one is saying because they are all driving like mad to get to DSF?? Makes no difference to me, I can't get there.

So the last of the previewed pins, everything's a surprise from here on, until the next previews. My sympathies to all the Kevin fans who live more than an hour away from DSF.

Darn, I was hoping she wouldn't come out so soon. I just spent $70 for one of my grails, so I won't be getting her for a while XD(I promised my parents I'd try to save my money). Adorable pin though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back