• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Kupo's Zap Library NEW STORY: Rasputin (2/2/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZAPPED! Kupo's Zap Library NEW STORY: Rasputin (2/2/13)
I loved reading your backstories!! Congrats on your wonderful zaps from some of the most amazing members here on DPF! :hsd: Seriously, I just have to stop by the zap section for a good 'pin pick me up' these days :D

Well, you were the first one with a story and I couldn't not include the stories for others after your backstory was so perfect ^_^ disneycray...you still cray lmao One of these days when I come over to CA I'll just stop by to watch WiR, it's gonna happen!!!!!
Haha yes yes!!! WiR partayyyyyy!!!! Come on over to Cali already! Lol

Thanks everyone for the wishes and the backstories are what make the zaps so special so I make sure to write them down in detail so they won't be forgotten.

Last night after spending 7.2396 hours editing my signature, I now have brought it up to date...thanks David -__- 7 hours of my life...GONE!!!! jkjkjk

Thanks everyone for the wishes and the backstories are what make the zaps so special so I make sure to write them down in detail so they won't be forgotten.

Last night after spending 7.2396 hours editing my signature, I now have brought it up to date...thanks David -__- 7 hours of my life...GONE!!!! jkjkjk

I'm sure you will have to update your signature again ;)
Congratulations on the beautiful zaps :) Love Jessica as Ariel :)

In my best Erkle voice, did I do that????

I'm sure you will have to update your signature again ;)
Congratulations on the beautiful zaps :) Love Jessica as Ariel :)

Your winking face makes me nervous <.<

In my best Erkle voice, did I do that????

urkel.gif

and thank you everyone else, they are lovely gifs that made me take hours to edit my signature <___<

Congrats to you on all your zaps! Your post was fun to read. Way to go everybody on the zapping mayhem!

Congratulations! I like reading them all in diary format!

Thanks everyone, I love writing it in diary format because I think it is really important for me to remember how and why I got the zap ^_^ The story is half the enjoyment, the pin is always stunning, but the friendships you made are more important I think xP

This goes for me as well. Just like David I don't expect anything in return.

Key world "expect" lol xP haha xD

Don't make me make you change your siggy again!

Like that is a credible threat. Who is going to say "Don't zap me I don't want to change my siggy again?"

Don't make me make you change your siggy again!

Like that is a credible threat. Who is going to say "Don't zap me I don't want to change my siggy again?"

lol David and me got into this conversation about how evil he is because it takes me 7.5 hours to change my signature jkjkjk xD But come at me!!!! If I have to, I'll make my signature only Hidden Mickeys that I already have!!!!!!!!

cm-44006-150ef432e94dc0.gif

tumblr_m2i6ssNsAm1r0oxugo1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back