• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Kupo's Zap Library NEW STORY: Rasputin (2/2/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZAPPED! Kupo's Zap Library NEW STORY: Rasputin (2/2/13)

kupo1121

Master Pin Synthesizer
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
ZapLibrary_zpsf62f5bd3.jpg

Oh! I do apologize as I did not see you there, kupo. My name is Professor and I am a Class Eleventh moogle, kupo. You may have met one of my other moogle brethren, there are 13 of us in total. I do not know where they are at the moment, but I do not really keep in contact with the other moogles as I much prefer a good story to read, which is why you can recognize me by my signature book, kupo. This lovely library houses books upon books of great fairytales, daring adventures, and all sorts of stories. Feel free to ask me if we carry a certain book and I can check for you, kupo. At the moment, I am obsessed with "Zaps: A Story of Triumph, Generosity, and Friendship" by Kupo1121. The series is written in a diary format and it is very interesting if you care to look, kupo. I even heard that the series is ongoing and that the author has no plans to end the series soon, so I am excited, kupo. Here, I have taken the care of typing up all the entries in the series thus far, kupo. I, Professor, highly recommend giving them a read, kupo. Now, where was I, kupo? Oh yeah, back to reading, kupo...

2/2/13 (by Rasputin)

People already know how this zap is going down given my the Rasputin title :hsd: Regardless, if you were on the forums between yesterday and today, you more than likely saw my thread in the "Pin Discussions" board about how my second most wanted pin of all time was on Ebay, which it rarely is, the stunning Jessica Rabbit as a Cat Burglar that is oddly similar to Catwoman (cat suit, theft, stealing jewels, sassy stance lol xD). Jessica's infamous quote "I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way" summarizes both her and Catwoman to a tee. Not to mention my infatuation with Catwoman and Poison Ivy, it is needless to say I love that pin, but I digress. Sadly that pin was nowhere near my budget, over $100 over my budget in fact is what it went for and today I was in a slump for numerous reasons, that being one of them.

I carried on my day as usual, knowing I'd have to wait another few months to hopefully even see that pin show up again on Ebay and to add insult to injury, one of the pins from my most wanted set (the Disneyshopping.com Princess and Prince Stained Glass Set which contains my number one wanted pin of all time, Little Mermaid along with 3 other pins that are all within my Top 8 most wanted easily: Beauty and the Beast, Sleeping Beauty, and Enchanted) had been on Ebay for quite some time. It was the Enchanted Stained Glass pin and I had been planning to make a best offer on it for some time and what do you know...someone beat me to it :facepalm:

ON TOP OF THAT!!! (I know what you're thinking, how can this get any worse) I found out today that a 3rd pin that was in my most wanted pins, Stitch Guest Star with Ariel ended on Ebay for around $60 which isn't that bad a price for the pin. Could I easily afford it? No! But that pin is my 6th most wanted pin out of them all so I was very distraught over missing that one. :anxious:

That means, that in a matter of 13 hours, I missed out on not 1, not 2, but 3!!!! pins which all sit in my top 8 most wanted pins!!!!

tumblr_m2ckleirFH1rnotfz.gif

This day started out atrociously!!!! So my day ran as usual and it was positively mediocre on top of the 3 HUGE disappointments I had already experienced which means that it was bad and I assumed it would just run its course, my disappointment would dissipate like all negative feelings do and the patience would be my only virtue for today. I got home and what do you know, my mom had placed a package on my bed. You all know the feeling, that small but beautiful yellow package with the bubble wrap on the inside so it looks fluffy ^_^ Yeah, that good type of package...so I curious walked over to it and least to say, the name did look familiar to what I had sent out recently.

Nonetheless, I opened it up, and obviously the moment you've all been waiting for, what do I find inside???

IMG_1086_zpsce6bb8dd.jpg

zing.jpg

If this is a dream...someone please slap me out of it ASAP

tumblr_m1nsxc3jUu1qdjfd8o1_400.gif

(btw, I do not support Pikachu violence, I realize it is a serious epidemic in the US...my condolences go out to Pichus, Pikachus, and Raichus everywhere, and now a moment of silence)
okay, back on topic. WOW!!!! Stitch As Prince Phillip, my 3rd favorite pin of all time (right below Catwom-ugh, I mean Jessica as Catwom-NO! I mean Jessica as Cat BURGLAR!!!). I don't know what black magic or sorcery Darris worked to not only get this pin but have it arrive TODAY, but thank you Darris. Usually when I get new pins I put them in a plastic bag immediately to avoid oxygen exposure but I did not with this pin, it is still sitting on my shelf and whenever I leave the room its like a ritual haha I place my 4 forefingers on the back of the card and gently stroke the pin with my right thumb from Maleficent's head, down to her tail and then stare at Stitch's face haha xD). I cannot express thank you enough ^_^ I hope you guys enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed typing it but it is 5:28am right now over here, so on that night, I bid you adieu and good night and I think this gif is pretty fitting...

tumblr_mdjse18ULH1rsmvxd.gif

(it started with a cat, and so shall it end with one as well)

1/17/13 (by docfish2u)

This is just ridiculous! 3 zaps (albeit stunning and amazing zaps in 1 month, there are actually 2 other zaps I will mention as well). Once again, we start with a backstory. A long time ago, docfish2u bid on a beautiful pin I had my eyes on for a while (my want originated thanks to Lannyard, the Jessica collector himself) and doc's bid was so stunning that I knew already I couldn't compete with his bid or anybody who outbid even him. So I PM'd David and I asked (I no longer have the PM's to directly transcribe so I'll summarize them) if he had won if we would be willing to trade it or sell it to me. He replied "I'm sorry, but this is actually a planned zap for a friend of mine." Of course I could never steal someone else's zap or even try to so I thanked David, told me if anything ever came out to let me know, and let that be. Lannyard ended up winning (something both Arielskellington and I predicted lol because Lanny and Jessica cannot be separated O___o) and I kept going on searching for the pin.

Today I get home and find a mysterious package in the mail, the only trade I currently have going on now is international so I know it couldn't be something I made on DPF. I open it up and inside I found a letter, from nobody else but David. It said:

"Hi Matt,

Well, guess what it is now your turn. I have told you for some time that I was coming after your banner and so now it is time to attack it.

Do you remember when you asked me what I planned on doing if I won this pin and I told you that it was going to be a zap for somebody? You were that somebody I was bidding on this pin for.

So here you go, you have now been zapped by docfush2u!!!

I hope you enjoy your pin and fixing your signature!!!

David"

Here is photo proof of the letter and pin:

IMG_1044_zps9fbe52b4.jpg

and here is a closeup of the pin:

IMG_1045_zps0344a013.jpg

David you monster...it took me so long to make my signature and LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID (look at that oddly shaped keyhole mark over a certain pin that you can no longer fully see)!!!! LOOK AT THE HAVOC YOU HAVE BROUGHT UPON ME!!! WORST OF ALL, I DID NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO YOU! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME! BETRAYAL...SUMS UP TODAY PERFECTLY!

tumblr_lxoi12TlM11rn87gyo1_500.gif

jkjkjk Thank you David, I do sincerely mean it, the letter made it come full-circle and it was very touching (not gonna lie I dropped to the floor when I saw the pin, most people joke about those things like "lmao" or "lol" when their butts are still intact and they are staying quiet while laughing, but I did fall on the ground safely).

1/3/13 (by Mad Hatter)

So my Christmas was fine, my New Years was great as well (thanks for asking) but I came home on January 3rd and I saw a mysterious package in the mail. I had no idea who it had came from and I didn't recognize the name, so something told me it was one of 2 things (something from Ebay or something my mom bought off of Groupon lol). However, once I opened it up there was a mysteriously nice grey envelope held shut by a circle sticker of Designer Mother Gothel. Inside that envelope was a stunning Designer Ursula card and written inside that card it said:

"Merry Christmas! You have been zapped :)
Mad Hatter & girls
Enjoy"

Talk about wow! Mad Hatter sends out Christmas gifts 356 days early for the 2013 year! TALK ABOUT PREPARED!!!!! However, now I felt bad knowing I opened up a Christmas gift well over 300 days early, how spoiled am I <.< (that's rhetorical, don't answer that lmao jkjkjk). So after I stared at the card, I threw the entire envelope away and burned it without looking inside it because the card ended up being the gift...end of story :)

I was going to waste a bunch of "enters" here and make you scroll down but I'm too lazy to waste space so I'll just get straight to it. We all know the card wasn't the thing being zapped, next to the card inside the yellow envelope I found:

IMG_1020_zps4848b8a8.jpg

I'm not sure what it is with the Stitch and Scrump As Series from Tokyo Disneyland but they are beauties and now I have 2 of them in my own personal collection ^_^ Thanks you so much Mad Hatter, I can't wait to bring this pin to Cars Land in Disneyland next time I go! Especially thank your endlessly-kind girls, I still find this pin very special (because Scrump belonged to a little girl named Lilo, I always associate this pin with them, it is a perfect pin by 2 perfect little girls)!!!

12/21/12 (by disneycray)

So I wanted to get into the Secret Santa '12, but was unfortunate to miss the cutoff date (I know, poor me jkjkjk). So, I posted that I was disappointed on one of the various Secret Santa threads and I did get one response, disneycrazee (AKA disneycray) was nice enough to be my "Not-so-Secret-Santa" and me her's. So we swapped information and she sent my gift on its way (mine is still in the creation phase because things you buy online can apparently take a long time to come in -__-). I received the package yesterday and was determined to not open it until Christmas, so I did what anybody who wants to save something did...I opened it the next morning (this morning to be more exact). It was quite a hefty package and I was curious why, inside I found:

- 1 giant, soft, green stocking

Inside that stocking I found:

- 1 huge moose lollipop
24914089.jpg

- 1 colorfully vibrant candy cane
- 2 awesome custom made Wreck-It-Ralph buttons
- 4 Junior Mints (which thanks to my mom never made it into the photo -__- I could have taken a photo of the empty boxes though)
- 2 wrapped packages

So that was sweet enough as it was and very Christmas themed (especially the moose), but inside both of those packages (obviously I was zapped so pins are somewhere incorporated into this...if you are still reading this, you know exactly where this is going xP) were 2 pins...but not just 2 pins, 1 of them:

pin32265

This pin was on my Wants list and was among my Most Wanted on my last signature but sadly had to be taken down on my new one to make room for other Stitch pins, little did I know that while I changed my signature, this one was already on its way. The other pin...well, I'll just use the actual photo for that one:

IMG_0637_zps07925166.jpg

I KNOW!!! I KNOW!!! ONE OF MY GRAILS!!!!! Actually, my first grail to be exact!!! Stitch and Scrump dressed as Winnie the Pooh and Tigger...FROM JAPAN!!!! I KNOW!!!! LIKE I SAID, I KNOW!!! I CAN'T BELIVE IT EIT-I KNOW!!!!!!!

Here is the complete pacakage (missing the junior mints, the card, and a few other goodies):

IMG_0636_zpsabd3ad8d.jpg

Safe to say, this has been quite a Christmas gift! Thanks you disneycray, you definitely are very cray!!!!!! :D

Sincerely,

- Kupo (your package will be on its way shortly)

Last edited:
Yay! I'm so glad you like it. :D At first I couldn't believe you were going to wait until Christmas! Lol

When you changed your signature, I was worried you had gotten the Stitch & Nani pin already. I was thinking, Oh Noes! :anxious: But then was relieved it was still on your wants list. :lol:

Yay! I'm so glad you like it. :D At first I couldn't believe you were going to wait until Christmas! Lol

Oh! I liked it, I liked it a lot. When I first saw it through the bubble wrap I said "No?!?!?" in disbelief and my mom and brother thought it was something bad lol I couldn't believe it because it was just sooooo nice, and still MOC, slap me in the face one more time haha How did you ever manage to get it? Angel called me a little earlier and told me the fiasco, so nice of you guys to think of it ^_^ I'm still very happy with the pin, but my next dilemma regards whether or not I want to wear it or not. All my keepers (and yeah, safe to say this is definitely a keeper) I open and wear because I know I'll never trade them away...but...this one is just sooo nice, IDK if I can bear to open it >_<

Oh! I liked it, I liked it a lot. When I first saw it through the bubble wrap I said "No?!?!?" in disbelief and my mom and brother thought it was something bad lol I couldn't believe it because it was just sooooo nice, and still MOC, slap me in the face one more time haha How did you ever manage to get it? Angel called me a little earlier and told me the fiasco, so nice of you guys to think of it ^_^ I'm still very happy with the pin, but my next dilemma regards whether or not I want to wear it or not. All my keepers (and yeah, safe to say this is definitely a keeper) I open and wear because I know I'll never trade them away...but...this one is just sooo nice, IDK if I can bear to open it >_<
haha...OPEN IT!!! :D But YES, when I saw Angel post that pin on his thread, I was in a panic and pm'd him right away. lol But maybe it would have been okay if you had ended up with two - then you wouldn't be in a dilemma. ;)

haha...OPEN IT!!! :D But YES, when I saw Angel post that pin on his thread, I was in a panic and pm'd him right away. lol But maybe it would have been okay if you had ended up with two - then you wouldn't be in a dilemma. ;)

lol true true but one is more than enough, I would feel bad taking two of this great pin away from the community so I probably would have zapped the pin to someone else (I did see someone recently said that that pin was their grail of all grails) but I'm fine with the one I have. I'm pretty sure the only reason I have gripes with wearing it is because it is still in the plastic, pins that aren't in the plastic are so much easier to just pull of and wear but that plastic is like a "Do Not Pass" seal of the gods lol xP I dare not pass that barrier xD

Disneycrazee is one of the sweetest traders I have dealt with!!! Congrats on your zapping!!! I am sure there will be more in the future.

Thank you for the wishes everyone, I know disneycray (Kristin) is too kind and I have thanked her for it, but I also recently found out there might have been 2 zaps of the same pin lol xP Some people on these forums are just way too generous haha I even know through PMs of course that some of you are planning zapping great pins to others, and I mean great pins O___O (can't give out names as I don't want anyone knowing anything, a zap is best unexpected ;D).

Thanks for the friendly wishes doc, I'd love more zaps, but at the same time, I'd only like them if I can send one right back or really help said person in the near future :D After all, zaps are for a reason.

THANKS EVERYONE!

After all, zaps are for a reason.

THANKS EVERYONE!

Yes they are. They are because somebody noticed you and thought you deserved to get one. Speaking for myself, there should be nothing expected in return. I zap people I notice that I have either traded with or people I notice on the boards. It really helps having wanted banners btw.

Anybody who gets zapped by me should pay it forward to another member who you noticed here. That way everybody feels the love of this great community!!!

Yes they are. They are because somebody noticed you and thought you deserved to get one. Speaking for myself, there should be nothing expected in return. I zap people I notice that I have either traded with or people I notice on the boards. It really helps having wanted banners btw.

Anybody who gets zapped by me should pay it forward to another member who you noticed here. That way everybody feels the love of this great community!!!
+1 Well said David! :) I feel lucky to have gotten to know so many great people here, and it's a wonderful feeling to be able to put a smile on someone's face. :)

So many zaps I cannot believe it -__- Updated with 2 more that include hefty backstories (there are also other zaps I received through trades and purchases and I thank those people as well, when I have the time I will update all current zaps :)

Thanks so much Dalamara, the people on DPF are so generous text can't really describe it so I see no point in try to describe the indescribable.

Haha I love how you include stories with all of them! Congrats on your latest zaps! :)

Well, you were the first one with a story and I couldn't not include the stories for others after your backstory was so perfect ^_^ disneycray...you still cray lmao One of these days when I come over to CA I'll just stop by to watch WiR, it's gonna happen!!!!!

I told you that I was coming for your signature. When I saw how much in pins I was going to have to bid to win it for you, it was just easier to buy you one. So fix your banner already.

You can thank Pin-A-Colada for helping me out with this little zap. He told me how helpful you have been and that you were a great person to zap.

Congrats!!! you now have the honor of being the most expensive zap I have sent. This does not mean you will hold the record for long, just that you currently hold it.

Glad I could do it to you, I mean for you!!! :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back