• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Large Sale of Pins to Raise Money for Medical Expenses

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Large Sale of Pins to Raise Money for Medical Expenses
Arendelle, I am sorry to hear you are having a major medical event. I have been there in the past and it is amazing how quickly the medical bills add up. I wish you strength during this time.
I sent pm about the Megara birthstone pin. My daughter collects Snow White so I will have her look at pins tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope your treatment in CA goes well!

Any BATB pins I would love to take a look at! Also sent you a PM a few minutes ago :)

Hey I am brand new to the forum. I am sorry to hear about your health. Doctors bills suck. I have send you a PM. Sending you good vibes for recovering.

Thank you SO very much for all the positive comments and encouragement thrown my direction! That is worth at least as much (maybe even more!) than the finances!.

I just want you to know that I am up and actively working on pulling together prices right now -6:20 EST- (I don't know how long I will be able to, but I will make a go at it), so feel free to PM a quick question and I should be able to get right back to you. Thanks!

Hello I am glad you are up a little today and I hope feeling a little better so I am not sure did you say you answered all the pms or are you working on them I know your strength is not great and I am not pushing you I just didn't understand where you were with responses Recovering is much more important than any old pins take care William

I am answering PMs now, anything that is not taken care of tonight will not be sold as I'm leaving for treatment in the morning. Thanks again for all your help, this is proving to be a great financial help!

I'm lowering prices as soon as I finish processing current purchases, I may not actually list prices for everything either, it turned out that I just don't have time...I have to be on a plane at 6am.

I'm lowering prices as soon as I finish processing current purchases, I may not actually list prices for everything either, it turned out that I just don't have time...I have to be on a plane at 6am.

I still want to purchase the pins we discussed, hopefully you see this in time. :( It's getting late.

I'm just finishing up...if you have not heard from me and we have agreed on a sale, PLEASE get in touch with me so I am sure to have your mailing address.

I appreciate your help on this quick sale.

All pins are with addresses! I'll be mailing them from California. I had hoped to mail tomorrow, but my Dad says because my admission process will take a while he might have to wait until the next day (Friday) or so (BUT SOON!) to ship. I will keep you all updated as progress goes on. :)

Thanks so Much to my buyers for helping me pay these bills...We were able raise over $2,600 in just over 24 hours! I was also able to have a local trader come and add an additional $3,000 this morning. I can't believe how wonderful my DPF family is!!!

I want to stay in touch with you all through this process. I hope to come to Docfish2u's party in May (if it works out) and I'll be only an hour from Disneyland and treatments are only during the week. (Nice, eh?) I look forward to seeing the original park, and enjoying Sunny California.

If you would like to write (there's really nothing like getting mail!) my address is:

Below is my list of buyers.
If you made a purchase and you don't see your name, PLEASE inform me right away! (note: I'm using Paypal names)

Thanks again for all your help and kind words!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back