• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

LE Character connection villains edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I worked all day yesterday and I couldn't get any. What sucks is that I had to watch people open them and get all the ones I wanted. I was hoping there would still be some left when I got off work, but there weren't any left in DCA and DLR was too crowded and I didn't even want to attempt to go over there and look.

I don't like how the Chasers don't fit somehow, IMO LOL.

I love these pins. I am looking for SCAR, Shere Khan, and Maleficent (non-Chaser) Please let me know if anyone is trading. :3

Hey gang, I know for sure that many of the stores in Disneyland still had a few boxes at 1am when the park closed, but as of right now, today? That may have changed.

I got a full set and wish you all good luck getting a set of your own!!! :)

Do you know if there's a lot left?

Assume "no" and get over there fast!!! :lol: They may have some at World of Disney too.

Apparently Westward Ho was a good place to get the boxes last night because they weren't limiting the number of boxes people were buying... that could mean they don't have many left today.

Last edited:
Next year there will be a Pixar Collection :D
1238351_542525212485735_430714176_n.jpg

Picture from Your WDW Store FB page

Yes they were sold at WDW but only at 13 event, same with mini villains shoes.

FYI for West Coast folks... the mini villain shoe collection didn't arrive in time to be sold on the 13th. A CM told me they will begin selling those on, or after, the 21st. This also applies to the villain lanyard that was supposed to be sold on Friday as well.

Ooh, I got a couple today! Hook and the old hag! PM if you wanna trade :)
I'm surprised at the size of these though- I didn't expect them to be as big as they are. They're not THAT big, but theyre not like super tiny.

I just left the parks, and they are "officially" sold out. That is my until another pack mysteriously shows up, haha! I got my Chernabog and Hades, so all is well in the world! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back