• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

LE Character connection villains edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
LE Character connection villains edition

Ozzie1988

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
looks like there is a new puzzle set at DLR today. did WDW get the box too??? or just DLR

Shere khan and scar shere khan and scar shere khan and scar shere khan and scar shere khan and scar shere khan and scar shere khan and scar shere khan and scar shere khan and scar shere khan and scar shere khan and scar shere khan and scar shere khan and scar shere khan and scar shere khan and scar shere khan and scar shere khan and scar shere khan and scar shere khan and scar shere khan and scar shere khan and scar shere khan and scar shere khan and scar shere khan and scar shere khan and scar shere khan and scar shere khan and scar shere khan and scar shere khan and scar shere khan and scar shere khan and scar shere khan and scar shere khan and scar shere khan and scar shere khan and scar shere khan and scar shere khan and scar shere khan and scar shere khan and scar shere khan and scar shere khan and scar

*dies*

Oooh, Maleficent. I have garnered a little interest in her since D23 and seeing the Angelina Jolie adaptation and previews. That movie is going to be epic!

Wow, so many Villain pins coming out of the woodwork during the Villains event! All the hardcore villain lovers go to Florida and DSF does an Ursula and Jafar PTD, DLR has Villain connection pins, and WDI has new character's with sorcerer hats and have Lucifer, Lady Tremaine, Mim, and Cruella.

King Candy is a Disney character, not Pixar.

Could someone clarify the difference for me? Because I've never understood it... some movies say "Pixar" and some say "Disney Pixar" (as do the pins) and I thought Pixar was *owned* by Disney, because the Pixar movies all have a Disney logo at the beginning and have Disney pins made of them, and so... somebody help. What *is* the distinction exactly???

Disney Pixar is for once Disney owned Pixar, but Disney is just Disney. Ralph is just Disney, not Pixar involvement. Woody & Buzz are Pixar with no Disney involvement (Disney just distributed).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back