• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Let 'em eat (birthday) cake! WINNER ANNOUNCED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Let 'em eat (birthday) cake! WINNER ANNOUNCED!

Vixy

The Girl That's Never Been
Rating - 100%
256   0   0
It's my birthday! What do I want for my birthday? AN AUCTION!

I'm auctioning off these little guys, who loved their cake a little too much. :D

Pin 90463: DSF - Brave - Triplet Bear Cubs (Happy, Hungry, and Curious) Pin Set

This auction will end on Wednesday, July 25, at noon PST. All DPF auction rules apply; no cash offers, no PMs, etc. If you don't know them by now, please go look.

If you change your bid, please do me a favor and make a new post instead of going back and editing. Memory's the first thing to go when you get old, y'know.

Things I like most, sorta kinda maybe in order:
* my sig & wants list
* Alice in Wonderland
* Cinderella (especially pink dress or brown dress) and her mice and birds
* Princess and the Frog
* Diablo (Maleficent's raven) and/or the raven from the Haunted Mansion (Caw!)
* Brave
* Mulan
* Robin Hood
* It's a Small World
* Pirates (Yarr!)
* Haunted Mansion (Boo!)
* Tower of Terror (Aaaaa!)
* Secretary's Day/Administrative Professionals Day

Things I like least (with exceptions on wants list):
* Hidden Mickeys
* Vinylmations
* holiday pins
* pins with writing on them

If you don't have my wants, give it a shot anyway-- if it has good trade value I'll happily consider it. Happy birthday bidding!

Last edited:
Pin 37724: Goofin' Around Collection (Cheshire Cat) Pin 7887: Cheshire Cat - Lounging Around Pin 86543: Mickey Mouse Icon Mystery Pouch - Cheshire Cat Only

I will bid! :)

AND
iphone083-1.jpg

I bid
Pin 77801: DisneyStore.com - Mickey Mouse Gears Series - Tinker Bell
Pin 47675: DLR - Pirates of the Caribbean - Pirate with Pig

Last edited:
Pin 87688: DSF - Muppet Playing Cards - Kermit
Pin 87689: DSF - Muppet Playing Cards - Miss Piggy
Pin 87691: DSF - Muppet Playing Cards - Gonzo
Pin 78217: Alice in Wonderland Tea Cup Mystery Pin Set -- Tweedledum & Tweedledee pin only
Pin 78219: Alice in Wonderland Tea Cup Mystery Pin Set -- Cheshire Cat pin only Pin 87687: DSF - Muppet Playing Cards - Animal

Bid updated 7/23/2012 at 3:07pm

Vicki

Last edited:
Thank you!!!!!

Im hoping to one day win an auction for a Brave pin. Lolol. I think I am doomed to never have one in my collection.

Although the marquee would be awesome, I don't think it's something I'll ever get, but the bears are soooo darn cute I want them in my collection. Lol

Vicki

Wow what cute pins the playing cards are!!!

Okay, quick leaderboard update before I head out to go see the King Tut exhibit:

1. TIE huertajv/talesoftobv
2. Combatdre
3. docfish2u

You guys have already made this hard, and I love it! Wheeee! :D

Well every birthday should come with a filmcelll... so we will add one then... add this to my bid...

How about a choice of scenes for the birthday gal...

First option is... The Famous DingleHopper scene...
attachment.php

or

You may choose this second amazing cell of a great close-up of Ariel...

attachment.php

Your Choice of either one... WooHoo... LOL...

Last edited:
i have only just come back to the forum and they never had auctions before but i've just read the rules.i hope you had a happy birthday.these bears are so cute and adorable.
i don't have anything great on my trade list sorry but please take a look and choose some if you can and then let me know what you've picked,i know i'll never get them though.

teddy_ruxpin said:
i have only just come back to the forum and they never had auctions before but i've just read the rules.i hope you had a happy birthday.these bears are so cute and adorable.
i don't have anything great on my trade list sorry but please take a look and choose some if you can and then let me know what you've picked,i know i'll never get them though.

I don't think I'm allowed to pick and choose from your traders. Each bidder must decide on their own what to bid. I provided my likes and dislikes in the original post, but I think that's as much as I'm allowed to do in the way of guidance. Sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back