• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Lets see your lanyards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets see your lanyards!

YoSoyAhPuch

hello
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
I'm sure I'm not the only one who goes to the parks wearing pins on your lanyard. Lets see what hangs around your neck. My girlfriend and I are headed to Disneyland tomorrow, and here are our lanyards:

A27325EA-DF96-49E7-9D02-EFE6839948AA-19512-000019BA40356EEF.jpg

E4C757E9-2892-4C0B-80C4-D01495DAFEB7-19512-000019BA4B1B3570.jpg

Now lets see yours!

- Alex

... your lanyards I mean.

Love that SitS lanyard! I always like to see the movies that deserve more love. :)

Also, I love the NBC lanyard. One of my favorite films.

Ahhh all your lanyards are wonderful (and themed) and I'm just sitting here with my tiny collection most of which plonked onto a single lanyard following no theme at all >.<

attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Sorry there are so many pics (and they are all sideways - I swear they were the right way around when I uploaded them grrr)

Wow great lanyards everyone! Very creative and themed! So, do you all have a specific lanyard that you trade from in the parks or do you just bring your favorites on the lanyards?

Oh my!!! All those beautiful lanyards - wish I lived somewhere where you could go out and trade pins, and Id have one of these too! Some holy grails on those lanyards for me! youve all got great collections!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back