• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Lets See your MARQUEE Creations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets See your MARQUEE Creations!
dear lord these pins! im definitely looking forward to an Aladding release. i heard they were supposed to have one but iron 3 tooks its spot. not sure if i should be disappointed.. I LOVE BOTH.

but this has been a really amusing thread to look through. great ideas!

How's this?

BrotherBearMarquee_zpsce132ed5.jpg

PERFECT! :) Thank you!
I love Rutt & Tuke hanging over the marquee. Very nicely done.

I am enjoying all the creations. The best thing about this thread is it will make DSF make their Marquees different and better than these inspired Marquees as they can not copy or use the ones here as their base. Keep them coming. I would like to see inspired created Marquees for the next 7 upcoming Marquees to be released at DSF.

Frozen is an upcoming American 3D animated musical fantasy-comedy film produced by Walt Disney Animation Studios and distributed by Walt Disney Pictures. The film is currently scheduled to be released on November 27, 2013.

Monsters University is an upcoming American 3D computer-animated comedy film produced by Pixar Animation Studios and distributed by Walt Disney Pictures. The film is currently scheduled to be released on June 21, 2013.

Planes is an upcoming spin-off of the 2006 animated film Cars and the 2011 animated sequel Cars 2, and the first film in the Planes trilogy. It was set to be released by Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment on DVD and Blu-ray in Fall 2013, but it will instead have a theatrical release by Walt Disney Pictures on August 9, 2013. It will be the first DisneyToon Studios film released theatrically since Pooh's Heffalump Movie eight and a half years earlier in 2005.

Iron Man 3 is an upcoming American superhero film featuring the Marvel Comics character Iron Man, produced by Marvel Studios and distributed by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures. Iron Man 3 is scheduled to be released on May 3, 2013, and the film will be converted to 3D in post-production.

The Lone Ranger is an upcoming 2013 American action western film directed by Gore Verbinski and distributed by Walt Disney Pictures, based on the American Old West character serials of the same name. The film stars Armie Hammer in the title role and Johnny Depp as Tonto.

Saving Mr. Banks is an upcoming biographical drama film about the production of the popular 1964 Walt Disney Studios film Mary Poppins. The film will star Tom Hanks as filmmaker Walt Disney and Emma Thompson as author P.L. Travers. Directed by John Lee Hancock from a screenplay by Kelly Marcel, filming started on September 19, 2012. Walt Disney Pictures will release the film on December 20, 2013.

Thor: The Dark World (also known as Thor 2) is an upcoming American superhero film featuring the Marvel Comics character Thor, produced by Marvel Studios and distributed by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures. Thor: The Dark World is scheduled to be released on November 8, 2013.

These are all very possible marquees. I really hope they make a Saving Mr.Banks one.

These are all very possible marquees. I really hope they make a Saving Mr.Banks one.

I believe that there will be an Iron Man 3 event as that was one of the movies they talked about during the Pin Talk at the September Pin Event last year. I'm hoping that somehow I can score those pins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back