• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Lets See your MARQUEE Creations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets See your MARQUEE Creations!
Right now Up marquees are just going UP!

About three months ago one sold for $600 them $700' then a week ago $800 and now $1000!

I LOVE SUPERNATURAL! The first season was the worst one, but shortly after it really picked up! Love Vampire Diaries & The Walking Dead too!

is the lilo and stitch marquee a limited edition? or is it not real? because i've never seen one of those, but i would LOVE to get my hands on one those marquees

:bowdown:

Probably the most beautiful film ever made... EVAR! I wish they'd make this marquee... </3

Dear Princess Mononoke Marquee,

tumblr_m5kwttjKiu1rxui9eo1_500.gif

I love Princess Mononoke!!! Best Ghibli film...EVER!!!!!

Thank you guys! I'm over joyed to see other people think this is such a beautiful film... :)

So I think I made everybody's request. If I have not please repost and I will try to make it.

I would have to agree lol. For Disney there are some pretty provocative pins with Jessica.

Side note on Jessica being sassy: when I first started pin trading in like 2002, there was a Jessica Pin I really wanted and my dad and I went to the little stand on the Boardwalk to get it, he looked at it and asked the cast member if there was one that was suitable for children. (mind you I was 12...). He then asked me what kind of father bought that "filth" for their daughters... (I still got it :D), but Dad was not to happy. I completely agree though, she is a sexy character it is part of who she is, but some pins are a little too much.

BTW nWoJeffDW, that is an AMAZING marquee!! and you said it is your first attempt... I call malarkey.

Side note on Jessica being sassy: when I first started pin trading in like 2002, there was a Jessica Pin I really wanted and my dad and I went to the little stand on the Boardwalk to get it, he looked at it and asked the cast member if there was one that was suitable for children. (mind you I was 12...). He then asked me what kind of father bought that "filth" for their daughters... (I still got it :D), but Dad was not to happy. I completely agree though, she is a sexy character it is part of who she is, but some pins are a little too much.

BTW nWoJeffDW, that is an AMAZING marquee!! and you said it is your first attempt... I call malarkey.

Haha. That is a good story. The Fantasy Jessica Pins are just awful. They should NOT be making them:nono:

Haha. That is a good story. The Fantasy Jessica Pins are just awful. They should NOT be making them:nono:

Agreed! If you have seen them on eBay though, I would argue that some are downright hilarious in their quality. I'd never buy them though and do agree with you Erikr ;)

Agreed! If you have seen them on eBay though, I would argue that some are downright hilarious in their quality. I'd never buy them though and do agree with you Erikr ;)

Yes they are pretty funny. The best part is the seller makes it sound all official.

I don't know if you guys know this about me but I am a HUGE Ghibli lover... Aquata your marquee inspired me...
fV93qlP.jpg

ECRQ3z2.jpg

6xjEsWI.jpg

57hVGUu.jpg

More on the way...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back