• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Lets See your MARQUEE Creations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets See your MARQUEE Creations!
i want to make one i dont have photoshop =-( i have preview when i click on my photo i can past and copy do i kown that i am talking about

Here it is
377651_128927463947189_1109198808_n.jpg

:eek2: wow! that's so nice! now I'm hoping they release the Aristocats at the El Capitan!!!!:drool:

And I'm dead....

Why couldn't Anastasia have been Disney?!?!?

Pity that we'll never get these.
Did you know that there actually was a small set of four pins released at the time of the movie's release?
I'm very glad that I grabbed them for a steal on eBay a while back.

what-is-air-colbert.gif

WHAT?! Oh my gosh, I need to go look up more info on these!! Super jealous!

I would love to see a Fantasia and Fantasia 2000 marquee purely because you can go some many places with that. You can make one marquee per short or you can combine them all into one fantastic marquee, oh the possibilities!!! Not to mention if they made a marquee that had all the centaurs on it, Kristine's (Psycho Pixie) heart would skip a beat or two...

I want to see this made on a tiny video screen with the ocean in the background actually animated... :)

That was just the first thing I thought when I saw that...

:like: Definitely. I wish I knew how to transfer animations into the forums. Can someone show me how.?

i made this do you like it it is not photoshop i dont have one i open in preview you kown when you open your photo i just copy and past and find clipart
workinprogress.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back