• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Lets See your MARQUEE Creations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anastasia!!! But why no Pooka? lol!

I really wish this was Disney. Definitely one of my favorite movies!

All right! Your Ferngully one inspired me! :D

Other excellent non-disney films?

How about Anastasia??

tumblr_mhy39nGGu31qions2o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mhy39nGGu31qions2o2_400.jpg

lol What can I say, great minds think alike haha xD I made my own for the first 2 games but I plan on making one for all the games (not remakes, just games with new stories)

KingdomHearts1Marquee_zpsb9950f03.jpg

KingdomHeartsChainofMemoriesMarquee_zpsf2982b49.jpg
thats amazing!!! This game is my favorite game ever! Disney would make a hole lot more money if they made more kingdom hearts pins!

thats amazing!!! This game is my favorite game ever! Disney would make a hole lot more money if they made more kingdom hearts pins!

:like: +1,000,000 to making more KH pins!! lol

And yes the KH's marquees are AMMMMMMazzzzzing!!! I want them all! ;3

Anastasia!!! But why no Pooka? lol!

I really wish this was Disney. Definitely one of my favorite movies!

It was really hard to find good frames! I almost didn't find one of the music box because every search I did resulted in a REAL version of the music box! Hahaha! I couldn't imagine if I'd tried to find Pooka! It probably would have taken me another hour! XP

Anastasia is one of my favorites, too! I wish is was a Disney film

Well, Disney slowly seems to be re-introducing Kingdom Hearts into its merchandise. I really hope they'll release another KH pin this year like they have the the past 2 years. Each year the KH pin got released during the middle of the year (one in June, the other in July) so I would expect, if anything, around then one to be announced ^_^ We still have a few months until that but let's keep our finger crossed ^_^ In the mean time, I'm off to make my last few marquees, I only have a few left:

Kingdom Hearts 2
358/2 Days
Birth by Sleep
Re:Coded
Dream Drop Distance

Made 3 more KH ones tonight (KH2, Days, and BbS) ^_^

Kingdom Hearts 2 (I really liked how this one turned out...I kept adding more and more too it <___<)

KingdomHearts2_zps69d210ec.jpg

Next is 358/2 Days, this was the one I easily knew what it was going to look like (like CoM)

KingdomHearts358-2DaysMarquee_zps79637a08.jpg

Finally is Birth by Sleep, my personal favorite (although it isn't as flashy as some of the others, the images are just extraordinary if you've played the game and this marquee easily has the most meaning of them all)

KingdomHeartsBirthbySleepMarquee_zps416e18e9.jpg

Made 3 more KH ones tonight (KH2, Days, and BbS) ^_^

Kingdom Hearts 2 (I really liked how this one turned out...I kept adding more and more too it <___<)

Next is 358/2 Days, this was the one I easily knew what it was going to look like (like CoM)

Finally is Birth by Sleep, my personal favorite (although it isn't as flashy as some of the others, the images are just extraordinary if you've played the game and this marquee easily has the most meaning of them all)

OMG!!! :shock:

:bowdown:

Can we submit these to Disney so they make them now? lol

OMG!!! :shock:

:bowdown:

Can we submit these to Disney so they make them now? lol

If it's possible to submit them to Disney by all means please do so, any more Kingdom Hearts merchandise is greatly appreciated...ESPECIALLY MERCHANDISE WITH AQUA!!! AKA The best KH character EVER!!!!

Last edited:
If it's possible to submit them to Disney by all means please do so, any more Kingdom Hearts merchandise is greatly appreciated...ESPECIALLY MERCHANDISE WITH AQUA!!! AKA The best KH character EVER!!!!

Strictly not allowed. In the event they do make one for one of these movies they don't want to get into a royalty debate. I posted Laz's PatF pin on DSF's Facebook and they deleted it quick

Strictly not allowed. In the event they do make one for one of these movies they don't want to get into a royalty debate. I posted Laz's PatF pin on DSF's Facebook and they deleted it quick

Haha The Kingdom Hearts series isn't even a movie, its a video game series so a marquee of them wouldn't make much sense since why would they be playing a video game on repeat in the El Captain Theater? How would that even work???

However, I'm curious why would they have a royalty debate considering Disney does own the Kingdom Hearts series and all of its characters???

P.S. Sad they deleted it, what would happen if we all posted it O_____o

Okay so I couldn't resist waiting until tomorrow and I caved and made the final 2 (Re:Coded and Dream Drop Distance). I realized I had never made a smaller marquee one, so I finally did that for Re:Coded but for 3D there is just way too much to include to fit on a small one :(

I'm including all of them in the order the games were released so they can all be seen from one post ^_^

KingdomHearts1Marquee_zpsb9950f03.jpg
KingdomHeartsChainofMemoriesMarquee_zpsf2982b49.jpg

KingdomHeartsRe-CodedMarquee_zpsb1705779.jpg

KingdomHearts3DMarquee_zps6934d86b.jpg

Which one is your favorite? I'd probably rank them as follows for me:

1. Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep
2. Kingdom Hearts 2
3. Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded
4. Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
5. Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance
6. Kingdom Hearts 1
7. Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories

Although I like them all, that's just how I personally rank them ^_^ I'm tempted to go back and make 1 more, a KH1 one for the League of Villains (the Disney villains) and a KH2 one for Organization XIII...we'll see how much time I have.

OH MY GOSH!!!! HOW AM I JUST NOW FINDING THIS THREAD?????? Ok, now I have to make some requests...
1) Is there a Snow White? If not, THAT!
2) Pooh's Heffalump Movie!
3) Return to Neverland
4) A different Monsters Inc. The real one is nice, but I think they could do a different one.

Sorry to slam all these on you/whoever decides to do them. I couldn't resist. :facepalm:

I wanna try one... LOL... I wanna see a 4 Marquee surprise release similar to last years valentine set... All UP Marquee's each one a different part of Carl and Ellie's Life together... Start with one like this , one with them in the fields young and in love, a Marriage one, and ending with them real old and happy... That's right all 4 released at one time... No announcements just put em out there one Saturday morning... Bwahaha... There would be soo many accidents on the L.A. Freeway system...!!!

attachment.php

There would be soo many accidents on the L.A. Freeway system...!!!

Or Disney could just release this pin (thereby combining nearly every big pin collector's interest into one pin that is LE 100, not nearly enough to compensate for all the completionists out there)...thereby slowly instigating a ripple effect that leads to CA breaking off from the rest of the US due to manmade, stampeding earthquakes...your choice :)

RidiculousMarquee_zpscf0bae80.jpg

All right! Your Ferngully one inspired me! :D

Other excellent non-disney films?

How about Anastasia??

tumblr_mhy39nGGu31qions2o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mhy39nGGu31qions2o2_400.jpg

And I'm dead....

Why couldn't Anastasia have been Disney?!?!?

Pity that we'll never get these.
Did you know that there actually was a small set of four pins released at the time of the movie's release?
I'm very glad that I grabbed them for a steal on eBay a while back.

I wanna try one... LOL... I wanna see a 4 Marquee surprise release similar to last years valentine set... All UP Marquee's each one a different part of Carl and Ellie's Life together... Start with one like this , one with them in the fields young and in love, a Marriage one, and ending with them real old and happy... That's right all 4 released at one time... No announcements just put em out there one Saturday morning... Bwahaha... There would be soo many accidents on the L.A. Freeway system...!!!

attachment.php

Would definitely buy that pin!

attachment.php
Ohmigoodness! I would die for that one! Little Carl is so stinkin' cute!

Thank You for noticing that detail <3 <3 <3 I really love ray and I thought that was the most heart-felt way to include him in the design :) I love this thread <3

That was one of my favorite parts of the movie. Now every time a new disney movie comes out Ray (and Evangeline) are always in the Walt Disney Pictures Intro.

All of these Marquee are great!

How many Kingdom Hearts games are there? I thought there were only two, but seeing all of those marquees (which are fantastic btw) I now know that there are a lot more

All of these Marquee are great!

How many Kingdom Hearts games are there? I thought there were only two, but seeing all of those marquees (which are fantastic btw) I now know that there are a lot more

There are A LOT of Kingdom Hearts games haha, I'll break them down in a nice table ^_^

GamesGames with New StoriesRemastered/Updated GamesJapanese-only games
Kingdom Hearts 1Kingdom Hearts 1
Kingdom Hearts 1 Final MixKingdom Hearts 1 Final MixKingdom Hearts 1 Final Mix
Kingdom Hearts Chain of MemoriesKingdom Hearts Chain of Memories
Kingdom Hearts 2Kingdom Hearts 2
Kingdom Hearts 2 Final MixKingdom Hearts 2 Final MixKingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix
Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of MemoriesKingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 DaysKingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
Kingdom Hearts Birth by SleepKingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final MixKingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final MixKingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix
Kingdom Hearts CodedKingdom Hearts CodedKingdom Hearts Coded
Kingdom Hearts Re:CodedKingdom Hearts Re:Coded
Kingdom Hearts 3DKingdom Hearts 3D
Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD RemixKingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix

So in total, there exist 13 Kingdom Hearts games (14 if you include this crappy one made by Disney for the cell phones only released in Japan around 2002 that was absolutely terrible and is no longer even acknowledged by Square Enix or Disney).

If you just want to play through the main story, you only need to play through the "Games with New Stories" section or you could play their remade version instead (ex. Instead of playing Chain of Memories you could play Re:Chain of Memories for the PS2. Instead of Coded which is only in Japan, you could play Re:Coded for the DS. Instead of Kingdom Hearts 1, Chain of Memories, and 358/2 Days, you could play Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix which basically has them all on one disc for the PS3).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back