• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Lets See your MARQUEE Creations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry about the hack job on this one, but those Little Mermaid marquees really got me thinking and I would be so happy for a marquee like this (I love epic battles so any marquee dealing with the final battle is awesome!!!)

LittleMermaidMarquee_zpscb09d90e.jpg

Sorry about the hack job on this one, but those Little Mermaid marquees really got me thinking and I would be so happy for a marquee like this (I love epic battles so any marquee dealing with the final battle is awesome!!!)

LittleMermaidMarquee_zpscb09d90e.jpg

The BEST scene of the movie! Really nice job!!!

Thanks ^_^ I'd love to see people's take on the final battle (Dragon Mal vs. Prince Phillip; Genie Jafar vs. Aladdin; Old Hag pushing rock towards dwarves, etc.) final battles are just too cool ^_^

That would be a cool concept. Not necessarily for marquees bust if they did a 6 pin set of final battles.

OMG I was scrolling through this really quick and I saw the Jurassic Park marquee and I thought it was real and I almost died. No lie. I stopped breathing for a minute.

I was that excited. :)

46867_4849027462161_1653168912_n.jpg

I know it's not as good as everyone elses, but it is a quick little one that I put together with Paint on Microsoft. Sorry! But I hope you guys like it! :)

OMGosh those Anastasia ones... :bowdown: Dimitri!!! :D I just got all giddy and happy when I saw those :lol:

I ADORE that film so much, every day I say a little prayer that for some unknown reason Disney will buy it from FOX... unlikely, but y'know :') :drool:

I need to make an Aladdin one, and a Thumbelina one too! ^_^ Great creations, everyone! :) <3

What about a little mermaid with Ariel in either her wedding dress or the purple-ish glittery dress she has on when triton changes her to human??

I love that scene when she rises out of the water with legs! That would be an amazing image :D I know there is a pin out there with that dress. The art on it is pretty stinky though.

Yes:facepalm:. I made a pretty "nice" offer and it got declined right away! I will never get one!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back