• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! :) Like Thunder!

ZAPPED! :) Like Thunder!

Moondance

Pусcкая Poбйн
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Hi Everyone! This is my Zap Thread :D

No. 1
First Zap from an anonymous person!
Pocahontas WDW 10th Anniversary pin :D I have no idea who you are, but I love you. Thank you Mystery person!!!!!! This pin sits right next to my 15th anniversary Pocahontas pin :))) and RIGHT above my New Classics- Pocahontas pin- my #1 Holy Grail.

2crjz95.jpg

'Enjoy your pin (zap)' I most certainly do!!!!!
315k606.jpg

My Pocahontas doll holding the pin and waving 'Wingapo' to the Anonymous pin zapper!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No. 2
Second Zap from my BFF Rachel
Ariel's undersea adventure ---- It is SO pretty- the blue in the background is so dreamy..it inspires me to swim more..and paint...and sing!...THANK YOU Rachel for giving me such an inspirational and uplifting pin :)

I will be using this pin as an inspiration totem for painting- and will paint a picture of the ocean, using the characteristics from this pin as the base for it- A Picture of the painting will be uploaded here when it is finished :)

nmgih0.jpg

qytfzb.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No. 3

Third Zap from Vicki-
WDI Ariel's Undersea Adventure Marquee :D THANK YOU VICKI :DDDDDDDDDD!

r271vn.jpg

This is my Ariel Designer doll holding Vicki's zap, proudly in her hand.
sd1cp2.jpg

She strikes yet another pose with the flash on ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No. 4
Fourth Zap from Laramie!
OMG my first Jerry Leigh pin OMG!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU LARAMIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are some pictures of Laramie's envelope and Pocahontas Stationary kit that she gave me!

1496ssg.jpg

How in the world did she know that I like My Little Pony????? :D When I saw the ponies I was like :O SOMEONE KNOWS ME VERY WELL!
2ezl15i.jpg

Kimono, Rainbow Dash and Sparkleworks greet me on the to address form, whilst Sunny Daze says Goodbye to Laramie on the Sender address form shown below
30vodbd.jpg

Below are the pictures of what Laramie gave me!
zkg368.jpg

67oyhl.jpg

The Zap- Jerry Leigh Ariel pin with Pocahontas Stationary kit!! She wrote me a very nice and cute letter as well :D

No. 5

Zappermadness has zapped me!!!!!!! Yes..THE Zappermadness!!!!!!! OMFG!!!!!!!!
I never imagined i'd get a pin from Zappermadness! Never ever ever!!!
She arrived at a very great time too!

************************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**********************

THANK YOU GUYS :D I really love every pin I've been zapped with! They're all on my honorary pin mat :) And there is where they shall stay!

I really appreciate everyone's generosity when taking the time, energy and money to zap, I hope in the future I can zap people with super cool pins, like you all have done for me!!!!!!!!!!
This zap, and reminiscing about past zaps has definitely made my day, my week has been stressful, and today quite confusing, but this pin, and looking at the previous two Zapettes (yes, I'm calling them Zapettes) has made me smile, and made me feel a LOT less stressed, I feel a lot calmer now, thank you Vicki, Rachel and Anonymous :D!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Congratulations on the pin. Mind if I ask what a "zap" is though?

Edit: Nevermind, I found out what a "zap" is. :) (Thank you tiggermickey!)

Last edited:
Back