• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Little Sister Zapped Again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZAPPED! Little Sister Zapped Again :)

mybabykelly

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
299   0   0
I really don't know what we do to deserve amazing people sharing their joy with us, but I genuinely appreciate it and it always just blows me away. Rachel (Mickeymousje) found out that my little sister needed the Jasmine crest, and out of the kindness of her heart she wanted to zap my little sister with it. She was so excited when she received it Rachel, and I even got to show her on the world map where the package came from :) Acts like these just restore my faith in pin collectors. To send a pin and to pay the international shipping is just beyond generous. Rachel, this will not be forgotten and I don't know when or with what, but I will get you back ;)

I really don't know what we do to deserve amazing people sharing their joy with us, but I genuinely appreciate it and it always just blows me away. Rachel (Mickeymousje) found out that my little sister needed the Jasmine crest, and out of the kindness of her heart she wanted to zap my little sister with it. She was so excited when she received it Rachel, and I even got to show her on the world map where the package came from :) Acts like these just restore my faith in pin collectors. To send a pin and to pay the international shipping is just beyond generous. Rachel, this will not be forgotten and I don't know when or with what, but I will get you back ;)

I just get tears in my eyes from your kind message, I'm so happy that I could send your little sister this pin. You so deserved it.
So nice that's she's so happy with it, big hug for you 2 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back