• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH LIVE From DSF...

Status
Not open for further replies.
waiting that long for this release of dsf pins? @_@ That's crazy. Makes me think that when a good release or even great release happens people will like up 2-3 days in advance, lol.

Not excited about these pins. Don't know why so many are camping.

Just cause your not doesn't mean other people are not.

I get that, for collectors. But there are lots of resellers out there. I just don't see these pins being worth a large amount of money for all of those resellers. But that's cool. They wanna camp, they can. It's a free country. I doubt it is going to be worth their time, monetarily. But who knows right? Guess we will see.

Last edited:
I will be there tomorrow morning around 6:30-7ish. Looking to trade for these pins or any other pins...hope to see you there!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back