• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH Live from Hollywood - Easter Eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSF/DSSH Live from Hollywood - Easter Eggs
here's the bears

311f4ce5-d6bc-4b87-9fd4-2e57770e195a-11382-0000095a9f01a5f2_zps47c535b7.jpg

omggg sooo cute!!!! Go becky gooooooo

Scum bag, Nathan96....

Someone asks for a close up pic...

give them the blurriest picture you can take!!

Bwahaha! :') Love ya.

:( my peep was unable to get the Brave bears or Jessica Rabbit either, Oh, well, I really wanted the Brave bears egg, but want the Beloved Tales more.
If anyone has an extra Brave bears egg, please think of me, but I realize others want them as well.

Was about 20 people too late for brave but a very kind DPF member helped me out. Not sure if you want me to blast your name but you know who you are:). Thanks a lot!! And thanks to the others who offered to help:). Good peeps! <3. Now sleep!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back