• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH Live from Hollywood!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSF/DSSH Live from Hollywood!

TheOtherSteve

Active DPF Member
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
I'm here with 16 other crazy people waiting to get a 1st group wristband for tomorrow's pin release. Oh, what we do for pins :sigh:

BB65D058-2E17-41A4-B028-6920D38F8755-25452-00001A2AD772097B.jpg

This many.

DSF announced that they have the case to show what they have for the rest of the year if its there can someone post pictures?!!

I saw the flyers for October and November. Let's just say I will be at the DSF every Friday and Saturday in October and November. :)

Last edited:
I saw the flyers for October and November. Let's just say I will be at the DSF every Friday and Saturday in October and November. :)

Can you share the flyers? :) I'm interested to see what they have in store but the picture on their fb page is so blurry. I don't see how anyone can make out what they are.

Wreck it Ralph pins! Lilo and Stitch Beloved Tales along with Great Mouse Detective and Mr. Toad (?) Beloved Tales. Cheshire dressed as Stitch (?), a dalmatian and Bolt (?). And a Kevin PTD! :drool:

A set of Alice pins, and a set of Alice train pins
Thanksgiving pins: Pocahontas, Jessica, Tiger Lily
Christmas pins: Zero, Jessica, Cheshire

PTD: Kevin, ? , Rafiki, Mad Hatter, Scrooge, White Rabbit, Dumbo, Stitch, Jessica, ? , One of the 3 fairies (the blue one), ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back