• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH Live from Hollywood!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly you'd think they did blurry pictures to mess with us. Its like HERES ALL THE PINS FOR THE WHOLE YEAR....BUT YOU CAN't SEE THEM.

imagejpeg

I can make out the lilo and stitch BT - but what are the other two?

I believe the one on the far left is The Great Mouse Detective...Basil, the chubby mouse (forgot his name) and the cute little girl mouse (daughter of the toy inventor mouse who had to create the fake Queen). I had to increase the picture size (and get more blurry) on FB...can't make out the middle one.

Uh oh, surprise BT....hmmm

Top right - 4 Monster's Inc pins - Boo, a door, Roz, and Mike's girlfriend (forgot her name)

Middle top - jessica, cheshire, stitch, and buzz lightyear

Top left - Cheshire, Mickey & Minnie, can't make out the other two.

Middle - Alice, Cheshire, Caterpillar, Queen of Hearts, Mad Hatter

Bottom left - can't make out - NBC? HM?

Bottom right - 3 BT pins (only can make out Great Mouse Detective (left) and Lilo & Stitch (right). Can't make out the middle BT.

I agree with Yosoyahpuch. The middle beloved tales looks like Mr. Toad....and there's a Scrooge PTD ....noooo =[

At least it's running smoothly. I'm jealous over here sitting behind my work computer. haha

I see an Alice in Wonderland train set! Those would make some nice traders. I'm really hoping one of those sundae pins are either Dug or Kevin!!! :x:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back