• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Lots of Pins Sale - Jessica as Alice & Maleficent, lots more - Prices updated 10/1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of Pins Sale - Jessica as Alice & Maleficent, lots more - Prices updated 10/1
Mike is a highly recommended seller! I bought a few pins sometime last year, and they were great

All PMs replied (as far as I know!). If you were interested in something and haven't gotten a recent reply from me, please send me another PM. I'm trying to keep up but want to make sure I haven't missed anyone.

First batch of pins are all packaged up and will be mailed out today. Thanks everyone!

Mike, I sent you payment and a message via the pinforum for the Aladdin PODM. Please let me know that you got it and when you are going to ship the pin.

Status
Not open for further replies.