• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: Magical Mashup Giveaway

Completed Game: Magical Mashup Giveaway
The first challenge has been posted. The first person to guess my favorite character will win a pin AND a pin to zap to any other participant. There are some hints and photos of the prizes in the housekeeping posts. The pins are from a broken up Disney Japan set.
Favorite Potter Character or favorite Disney Character?

No clue so I’m just going to guess mine: Remus Lupin?

On the random princesses with house pins prizes, I’m going to throw out Belle is a Ravenclaw, Mulan a Gryffindor, Pocahontas a Hufflepuff, and Jasmine a Slytherin. Please don’t make me justify these choices. :)

I'm thinking Luna!

a1afa14c1f1cd06e01425fd81c461a2a.gif

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

Thanks for another great game, @summerskin - your generosity and kindness never fail to amaze me! I'm not entering, but I do want to play because who doesn't love HP?!

I've taken more Sorting quizzes then I can count. I've been Sorted on Pottermore three times. The first time was for Beta testing. The second time was when they transferred over the site, they deleted all Beta accounts. The third time, there was a glitch with my account and I had to start over. I have only ever been sorted into one house every. single. time. no. matter. what. I. do: Gryffindor.

On the random princesses with house pins prizes, I’m going to throw out Belle is a Ravenclaw, Mulan a Gryffindor, Pocahontas a Hufflepuff, and Jasmine a Slytherin. Please don’t make me justify these choices. :)
You may or may not be surprised at how much thought has been devoted to sorting alternate universes, including Disney Princesses, into Hogwarts Houses. There are too many to provide a specific list, but if you do an internet search for it, you might find some of the results very interesting. :)
The beaters were George and Fred Weasley.
Not for the entire series. I hope I remember this correctly; it has been a hot minute since I've read, let alone thought about these books. They played the position until OTP, when they were banned by Dolores Umbridge (and ultimately ended up dropping out of Hogwarts in a dramatic fashion truly worthy of them). I don't remember the names of their replacements (if memory serves, they weren't very good) or the new players Harry picked as Captain in HBP.

I had some real life stuff pop up and will be adding another prize to this giveaway.

I am going to extend it until Thursday 9/23 at 8 PM PST when things are less busy for me.

Additional prize will be posted tomorrow. Sorry about the delay everyone.

I had some real life stuff pop up and will be adding another prize to this giveaway.

I am going to extend it until Thursday 9/23 at 8 PM PST when things are less busy for me.

Additional prize will be posted tomorrow. Sorry about the delay everyone.
Don't give it another thought, you're the one being outrageously thoughtful and generous with your giveaways. It's always frustrating when real life has the poor manners to intrude on fun things like pin giveaways. I do hope everything is sorted and as okay as possible?

Don't give it another thought, you're the one being outrageously thoughtful and generous with your giveaways. It's always frustrating when real life has the poor manners to intrude on fun things like pin giveaways. I do hope everything is sorted and as okay as possible?

Everything is more than okay. My largest work project required a lot of attention over the weekend; I'm a consultant so get to charge time and half for weekend work. My younger daughter turns one today as well so it was just a busy run of days.

New way to win a prize(Cinderella PTD) via randomizer

All you need to do is assign a Disney property character(Disney/Pixar/Marvel/etc) to your Hogwarts House that you think you would both belong to.
I had some fun thinking about different characters and their houses over the weekend. I thought it would be fun to see who people think would go in their house.

I will start with one who I think is very much a Gryffindor.
Moana
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Back