• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Maleficent Ghost Relations Pin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maleficent Ghost Relations Pin!

biancabearr

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Hiya everyone! I've decided to put a thread to see if there was any interest in my Maleficent Key. I recently discovered that I have 2 of these pins, and i'd like to see one of them go to someone who collects Maleficent, or is interested in it! So please feel free to post here, or PM me! I am hoping to find some of the pins that i've really been looking for!

pin93521_zps80124bf4.jpeg

Pin #93521 - Ghost Relations 2012 - Happiest Haunts Tour - Maleficent

Some things that I am interested in are:
Piglet (my TOP want)
Tigger/Winnie the Pooh and Friends
Alice in Wonderland
Pins in my wants
Pins in my signature
PODMS
DSF Pins

For this pin specifically, I would love if I wasn't offerend Hidden Mickey pins (even though they are on my wants list)

Thanks everyone!​

I would love this pin. Please check my traders. I have acquired the Jafar one and would love this one too! Maleficent is my fave villain.

Hi everyone! Thanks so much for the interest in this pin! I've browsed around through everyone's trades & I am currently debating on what I like! I will PM everyone and we shall chat! Thanks once again!

Hi there, I'm also interested! I collect Diablo. :) Please have a look at my traders; we have a few matches!

Hi everyone! I want to just thank everyone that has expressed so much interest in this pin. The pin is now tied up in a trade! I am so appreciative of everyone that has taken interest! If the trade does not work out, I will let everyone know. Thank you all so much again! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back