• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Marie TFT Zappy Christmas Giveaway - Enter through 12-21!

ZAPPED! Marie TFT Zappy Christmas Giveaway - Enter through 12-21!
Hmm.. I'd like to nominate Speezard and Shelterkat!

Oh, and Piglet! C:

39354cd6db525034217705959aaf6395.gif

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

List updated to here, including removing AvatarAng by his request.

And aw, thanks, but I'm not really eligible to win. ;)

Thank you for the nomination.....that Marie pin is precious!!

I nominate Tinkerbelle1956 and Momin.ator

Aww thanks for all the nominations guys! :D

However, I already won Tessa's drawing for the Marie for my sister. So, I'll give my nomination to whoever everyone sees fit. ^_^

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Oh, yay! I checked the "2016 pin releases" thread to see if you'd already gotten the pin and I didn't see you mention it, but I didn't check Tessa's thread. *doh* In that case, I'd like to nominate AidanShepard.

51tXaZoSMBL._SL1000_.jpg

Here's a Funko Pop Joy to shake things up a bit, hope that's allowed! :D

I would also like to nominate

fordracing31 (Rachel) and natelove (Heidi)

Which brings me to 3 nominations.

And since I nominated two, here are two Joy pix:

abecedario-intensamente-L-MswGbv.gif

inside-out-1.jpg

The list is updated to here, including the edits that have been made.

Since multiple people have posted duplicate nominations, I have also added the name of the first person to nominate them next to each person on the list. Feel free to check the list and if your nominee has another user listed next to them you may post more nominations until you reach three. Bolded names have used their three nominations.

From now on, if you want to make changes to your nomination, please make a new post indicating the changes rather than edit your previous one. I don't want to risk missing someone.

And thank you all for the wonderful assortment of Joy photos and gifs! :D

Back