• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Maromis Tangled pins Co-Op please join me to get your Tangled pin.

Maromis Tangled pins Co-Op please join me to get your Tangled pin.

Jrdnsmom

Active DPF Member
Rating - 98.9%
93   1   0
I have asked permission from Maromi to do a Co-Op and to give me to Fri/Sat to collect payments for each pin, I stated to start a Co-Op but saw Arielskelington started one but closed his, so I will start mine back up. so Maromi has asked 700.00 for the set and I have broken the pins down in price to what I think are fair prices. I only ask for the Dreams pin the rest are up for co-op please join me to get your grail Rapunzels!

PTN-140---Mad Hatter
Dreams-90--- JRDNSMOM----------------------Paid
Raiponce-90---Lizabell10------------------------Paid
Gondola-140---Dancecats
Jewel heart-15---IadoreWDW-------------------Paid
PartyDoll-90---IadoreWDW----------------------Paid
Booster set-45---Chroll--------------------------Paid

f Ebay and shipping which she said totaled 75.00

PTN- 12.00
Dreams-14.00---
Raiponce-10.00---
Booster-5.00---
Gondola-12.00
Jewel heart-5.00
Party Doll-12.00
DLRP flower hair-5.00
all=625

Ok I broke down the shipping I think this is fair! I am using Maromis price break down since many did not show interest in mine, I tried, thats all I can say. I've never done this before and i'm afraid of making members angry by continually changing the prices, so what it is now stays locked in no more changes.

Last edited:
a5d54090d0a34266b78b5ab.jpg
[/URL]Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Please ignore prices on the picture they are not accurate! see original post for pricing! Thank you.

Last edited:
Good luck everyone!!

I so love the doll party pin but I can't afford it right now unless the price magically lowers
:lol:
if anyone would like to claim it in my stead please go ahead.

maybe someday <3

Alright I redid prices according to Maromis breadown, she probably has more knowledge of the prices and is better at this than I so now I hope prices are fair for all.

Last edited:
I thought I priced them pretty fairly but everyones complaining about the prices, I did what I thought was fair, I can move some numbers around, but no matter what it's 700 we have to share the 700 and I can't move numbers much, but I will, to try and help everyone and take some of the burden, but I have a hotel to pay for 2 nights, 3 days of DL,my cake, and lunch and Mad T party drinks. I'll add more to the one im buying, to make pins cheaper for others. But i'll give it a day and if no one joins then i'll close it. Again this is my first time doing this and was just going off E-bay pins and trying to be fair to all.

i think your prices are very fair! i need this rapoince pin.... please people lets get this show on the road

Janice - this is what Maromi valued the co-op at:

-Tangled Gondola pin: 140 $
-Dreams pin : 90 $
-DLRP Rapunzel and Pascal, LE 600 : 90$
-Rapunzel pin trading night: 140 $
-Rapunzel doll : 90 $
-Booster set: 45 $
-Rapunzel OE with flowers: 15 $
-Rapunzel Jewel heart: 15 $

Then, you add the 75 $ of shipping cost and paypal fees and you find a total of 700 $. For me a fair co-op would be with the prices indicated plus the 75 $ divided (this adds about $10 to each pin).

However, as I mentioned in my post in Maromi's thread, this is what I saw the prices at:
PTN - 160-170
Dreams - 90-100
Raiponce - 100-125
Booster - 35-40
Gondola - 100-167 (based upon past ebay sold prices)
Jewel heart - 22 (again it's BIN with free shipping for $22 on ebay)
Party Doll - 100-125
DLRP flower hair - 19 (the OE one you can typically find on ebay for $20 BIN with free shipping if you're impatient or $15 PPD if you like to wait for auctions to end)

**Please note that the doll party pin last sold on ebay on 3/15 for $75 ppd but since that was 2 months ago, prices have undoubtedly risen.
The rapoince pin sold between $100 - 125
The PTN pin sold for $135 - 175
The tangled heart (OE pin) sells for $12 - 20

The two OE pins are the ones that you can get good deals for on ebay; sometimes the Booster too.

I thought I priced them pretty fairly but everyones complaining about the prices, I did what I thought was fair, I can move some numbers around, but no matter what it's 700 we have to share the 700 and I can't move numbers much, but I will, to try and help everyone and take some of the burden, but I have a hotel to pay for 2 nights, 3 days of DL,my cake, and lunch and Mad T party drinks. I'll add more to the one im buying, to make pins cheaper for others. But i'll give it a day and if no one joins then i'll close it. Again this is my first time doing this and was just going off E-bay pins and trying to be fair to all.
Can I suggest using the pricing maromi said she based the total cost off of?
-Tangled Gondola pin: 140 $
-Dreams pin : 90 $
-DLRP Rapunzel and Pascal, LE 600 : 90$
-Rapunzel pin trading night: 140 $
-Rapunzel doll : 90 $
-Booster set: 45 $
-Rapunzel OE with flowers: 15 $
-Rapunzel Jewel heart: 15 $

Then, you add the 75 $ of shipping cost and paypal fees and you find a total of 700 $. For me a fair co-op would be with the prices indicated plus the 75 $ divided.
I would suggest also dividing the $75 mostly between the LE pins, because the OE prices above (once you add shipping) are pretty close to ebay prices right now.

Back