• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Maromis Tangled pins Co-Op please join me to get your Tangled pin.

​I probably could do the Gondola - is it still available?

Sweet! am I putting you down for the Gondola, Dancecats??? hmmmmm :anxious:
if so that brings us to just 1 pin left the Rapunzel jewel heart! come on all! just 1 Jewel heart and you'll be makng Lizabell10s birthday wish come true! woo hoo!

Im going to message Maromi here in a bit to let her know we almost have it in the bag. As soon as all spots are filled I can go ahead and collect and Pay her or I can ask her if she wants us to each pay her seperatly. let me talk to her and see whats best for her.

Good morning all! Happy birthday lizabell10!

We just need one more co-op person to jo in in for the jewel heart Rapunzel. And I will be able to collect funds and pay for these fab pins!

Lizabells birthday wish is right here she can almost touch it! Lets help her wish come true by closing out this Co-op and buy these pins! The party doll Rapunzel can be taken if someone wishes to have it, if one desires! So come one come all! Lets make wishes and birthday dreams come true!

No problem Ladore!!! You rock!! This co-op is closed it's full. Maromi would like me to send her one full payment so if all could either send gift to me or pay a bit extra just to protect your investment in case of loss that would be great! Payments to

Bigdogofpg@yahoo.com

I will also pm each of you when I get home from work! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Lizabell10

Only need twomore payments and were off! almost done everyone I'll let her know just to keep communication open that we are waiting on two more and then i'll be sendng payment to her. Thank you all.

Ok update, I herd from Maromi today, shes good and wants to let us all know pins are packed and ready to ship, she had me confirm my address and I gave her my phone number, everything is set to go! she'll message me with tracking info.

Last edited:
I know Solene is very busy with studying. It maybe take some days but I am sure she will get back to you. I've bought pins of her twice and sometimes it took her a little longer to reply because of her busy schedule :)

I know Solene is very busy with studying. It maybe take some days but I am sure she will get back to you. I've bought pins of her twice and sometimes it took her a little longer to reply because of her busy schedule :)

Yeah she's very sweet and our communication was great, so when I didn't hear from her I was worried she might have became i'll or there might have been an emergency, no ill thoughts here, she's terrific. I just herd from her so I know she's ok.

Yeah she's very sweet and our communication was great, so when I didn't hear from her I was worried she might have became i'll or there might have been an emergency, no ill thoughts here, she's terrific. I just herd from her so I know she's ok.

Yes, she is a sweetheart :) I know you didn't had any ill thoughts but just wanted to let you know ;)
Glad you just herd from her and that she is ok :)

Back