• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

May I present to you... my AMAZING UP BOARD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I present to you... my AMAZING UP BOARD!

Brandy714

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
180   0   0
I'm SO so pleased with how this turned out... just had to share it with you all! :) :) :)

2viqweo.jpg

Thank you all! :)

Amy- I will take a new pic once I get the two pins from you added on... but I couldn't wait any longer to share it- I was so excited!

Tinker- I got the idea for the border from this pin:

pin88721

Brandy, I love it! Such a perfect setting to show off your pins. REally captures the feel of the movie! :)

I love it Brandy! Such a creative and beautiful way to display the pins. I love how you used the Balloon pins on the border, and how you added the additional balloons. It is a really HAPPY board and will hopefully make you smile every time you see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back