• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Melonballer's Pin Picture a day thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melonballer's Pin Picture a day thread
Now for Ursula the Sea Witch.

IMG_0388.jpg

Another picture that is not quite as clear as I would like. Oh well. Here is Flotsam and Jetsam.

Edit: Here is a new picture of the same pin.

IMG_6508_zpsa5b27b64.jpg

Last edited:
OMG that Flotsam and Jetsam pin is gorgeous!
& I seriously can not take Gaston seriously with all that glitter on him ahaha!
But yeaah I love all your pin set that you've done so far, especially this villain one that you're doing :D

P.S. THANK YOU for posting a pic of that Madam Mim pin. I've been debating back and forth forever about whether I need it in my collection. (After seeing your picture, I've decided it's a bit too shimmery for me, and it wouldn't "go" with my other Mim pins. Haha!)

P.P.S. You have nearly a thousand pins... and only that one Figaro?! Shame on you! ;)

Photobucket was acting up earlier, so I am a bit late posting today. Here is Jafar.

IMG_3434.jpg

Note about these pins. They are not really glittery. By that I mean they do not have glitter in them. Instead they use a kind of clear colored fill and you can see through it to the base metal behind. But definitely check a few of them out to make sure they are something you would like before taking the time and energy to track them down. They can be kind of hard to find from time to time.

We are almost done with the set. Here is Oogie Boogie.

IMG_6528.jpg

Since tomorrow is Valentine's Day I will be taking a day off to post a Valentine's Day pin. Then I will finish up the Villains set.

Like I was saying today we are taking a break from the villains set for a Valentine's Day pin. This Jessica and Roger pin was released at WDI last year.

IMG_4862_zps519afe6c.jpg

Finally we reach the last villain in the series, Hades.

IMG_8094.jpg

And that is it. Here is a picture of the page in my book with the set on it.

IMG_5421_zpsd1fbd74f.jpg

Oh what the hey, let's make this a Jessica week. Today's pin is from WDI and is for New Years Day.

IMG_5570_zps44e330d8.jpg

As long as we are doing Jessica pins this week, I might as well post one I just got last week. Here is the DSF Jessica as the Queen of Hearts pin from last year.

IMG_5601_zpsf5f80404.jpg

Wow, I can't believe this was started back in July. I come to see the next pic every time you post one, and today I noticed the start date. It seems like just yesterday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back