• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

MG1:Animal Kingdom/TREE OF DEATH--GAME BEGINS

MG1:Animal Kingdom/TREE OF DEATH--GAME BEGINS
Mike walks over to pluto. 'How are you buddy?'

Mike hadn't seen pluto for a couple of days since they went their seperate ways. Mike also picks up pascal and reunites the terrific trio. :)

Pluto feels good to have both Mike and Pascal back on his back. It's good to see the "Terrific Trio" have survived thus far. He's very worried what would happen if one of them were to fall victim to whoever is perpetrating these murders. He's worried that they don't have much to go on yet.

'Don't worry old pal, leave it to your buddy Mike'

Mike thinks to himself...*Feather, Fabric, Fur, Female, Feather, Fabric, Fur, Female. What I do know is that there is one hell of a piece of alliteration in the clues!*

Having had to make a quick trip back to Epcot due to a problem with the imagination institute, Figment catches up with the rest of the detectives.

"So Snow has met a watery end but Kiara is still alive? We certainly need more clues!"

OOC: Near miss. Not losing interest just had to work the weekend. Always seems to happen when I play these games.

Figment resolves to stick with the group from now on. He knows it is safer apart from the occassional mass incident.

"Is everyone with us or are some still going solo?"

*Chessie, who still is hovering above the edge of the river and watching the water level go down, has quietly been listening to the detectives talk as Snow White's body was retrieved from the water and the clues revealed.*

Chessie: 'At this point, I think it's more important to focus on figuring out what we know for sure, deciding from what we don't know what we'd most need to know from what we'd most like to know, and keep from jumping to any conclusions. Remember that the evidence need not point directly to the killer; it either can come from the killer or someone closely associated with her.'

*Chessie pauses before continuing.*

Chessie: 'So what do we know as fact and what do we think we know that actually is supposition?'

22635.jpg

*King Louie takes the note from Aurora and turns it over*

"Hmmmm....probably has nothing to do with the case, but there is a question on the back of this paper--typed not written like the warning. It says--WHAT DOES TOKYO DISNEYLAND HAVE IN COMMON WITH DINOLAND USA HERE IN ANIMAL KINGDOM?"

*Before anyone can answer there is a sudden noise like a train coming.*

"What is that? EVERYONE OUT OF THE RIVER QUICK!!! Grab Snow's Body....someone has reopened the dam and the water flow is rushing this way...Hurry!!"
r168392_628746.jpg

OOC*There is your second trivia question. This time everyone will have a chance to answer in a PM to me...It will NOT be the first to answer, but the BEST answer as judged by me to get the YES/NO question. Do not post your answer here as I don't want to take up space in the game. You have 24 hours to answer.
OOC2* for begginers --lab work takes a long time to get done in the game, because too much info at one time makes the game end too quickly. However, I do believe the first test results are almost halfway done and we may find out just a little more about the fur after I get off work today. But just a little.

Last edited:
Pluto hearing the rushing water quickly grabs Mike and Pascal and throws them on his back and hops out of the way. He doesn't like how close they were there, hopefully everyone else got out of the way. He agrees with Tink and the others that it would probably be best if everyone stays together for now to try and figure this stuff out together.

Pascal gives Pluto a big hug for saving his life. pascal begins to wonder were to go next, maybe we should all regroup to make sure everyone is ok.

Last edited:
*Chessie watches as Pluto quickly grabs Mike and Pascal and tosses them out of the way and Tink flies in and grabs Basil. He can't help but grin and nod in approval.*

Chessie: 'We may not be able to agree on anything ... or at least, not much ... but working together is a step in the right direction.'

*Chessie pauses pointedly before continuing.*

Chessie: 'Now the question is, can we work together and solve this case?'

Pluto having gotten over how much the vanishing cat scares him goes over to where Chessie is and nudges up against him to show agreement. "We definitely need to start working together to figure this case out. Maybe we should start by listing all the clues that we have so far."

*Chessie looks at Pluto and Tink and nods in agreement.*

Chessie: 'Right, I think that's all we've got so far ... and while we don't want to miss anything, we want to make sure that we don't accidentally create clues where clues don't really exist. Now it's obvious that there is more that we don't know than what we do know ... but from what we don't know, what is it that we most need to know next, do you think?'

Pluto considers Chessie's question for a second and comes up with an answer. "I think there are maybe two options for our next question that would help us out a lot. Either finding out exactly what species the perpetrator is OR trying to narrow down exactly when this person came to being in Disney lore. I think these would be our next best questions. What do you guys think?"

Archimedes takes off from his tree branch just as the water comes rushing down the rapids. As the detectives settle down, he listens to Chessie's comments. Looking at the clues, we candefinitely tell that the killer is not Kiara, or anyone from that part of "the jungle" as no black cloth would have existed. We can ALMOST surmise that our killer is human, but it would be best if we were able to determine if our killer is ALWAYS human.

Aurora hands the note to King Louie and watches as the water level lowers and Snow Whites Body is revealed. Then as King Louie is reading the other side she hears the rushing water. She follows King Louies instructions and grabs Eeyore and climbs out of the rapids. Aurora then helps get Snow White's body to a safe dry spot. She is worried that their crime scene is once again ruined. Somebody obviously didn't want us seeing the bottom of the rapids. Aurora agrees that everyone should stay and work together.

Aurora sends word via the forrest creatures to the Prince and the Dwarfs about what has happened to Snow White. Aurora then starts to look more closely at Snow White's body. She starts to proces the body.

*Chessie nods absently in agreement with Pluto. He thinks it would be a good idea to determine the killer's species or narrow down when she first joined the Disney family. He is about to say something, but he is distracted by Aurora and a few others dragging Snow White's body out of the way of the water. Now half listening to the conversation, he watches Aurora start to process Snow White's body and investigate it for clues.*

Back