• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

MG2:KILLER IN THE KINGDOM--the game starts

MG2:KILLER IN THE KINGDOM--the game starts
Anton Ego received word that everything has wrapped up at BTM, and that the group has lost Kaa.

I'll have to go through my recipes for fresh constrictor.

He then hears that the group is to head back the their suites to freshen up for a guest meet and greet. Anton is used to the pressure of press meet and greets. As annoying as they are, this should be no different. He mocks Tinkerbell on his way out about covering the exits.

The killer had a plan to leave without using the exits... Shocker, isn't it?

Walking back into the castle, he finds that one of his suits has recently arrived freshly pressed from Disney room service. Quickly glancing over everything, his clothes look in pristine condition. As he prepares himself, he finds that a shoelace has snapped while putting on his shoes. He sneers as he remembers the laces weren't like this when he handed them over to the concierge.

*OOC - Whew! After 36 hours awake straight, WDI event, DSF, and a Hollywood Auction, I'm back home! 13 hours sleep later, I feel refreshed and back to posting.

*Back in the Castle Suite, Chessie was getting ready to greet the crowds of excited visitors per Scar's request when he got a text on his phone. Mildly curious, he checked the message from Scar and found out about the DNA concerning the white hair found. He makes a quick note of new development before putting his phone away and continuing to get ready. The park is almost opening and he plans to surprise guests with one of his siguature arrivals, figuring that should make everyone happy.*

**OOC Hope this never happens to you MPH!!!

photo.jpg

Dodo wakes up from his sleep refreshed and ready to meet and greet the guests at the park. He whips out his mirror and checks to be sure his vest is spotless, his hat is clean and shaped, and his notes are all gathered up. He realizes that sleeping on them wasn't helpful at all and he is no further ahead than he was when he went to bed. He deicdes that he has time for a quick but hearty breakfast before the park officially opens. He summons his assistant, boards his transport and heads off to find somewhere special to breakfast. Hopefully they will have something he likes to eat.

ooc...this is posted by phone. there will be a slight delay before my next post. gonna be in the hospital the next 5~8 hours.

*Scar arrives at the front gate and shivers at the size of the crowd gathered outside the gate. He prepares himself, checks for zebra breath and practices his sneer. He then notices a small sign nearby...
MEET THE VILLAIN RARELY SEEN
HE IS THE KING OF ALL THINGS MEAN

*Scar notices pixie dust on the arrow that points to his area. He can't help but smile as he rips thd sign from the ground. Afterall there is some truth to it. With that the gates open and people begin to flood in. *

The new Iago is more than happy to meet and greet the guests. He spreads his wings and awaits the scads of people lined up to be photographed with him. Sadly, he is more interested in posing, primping, and preening than detecting. In fact, it would be no trick for the killer to sneak up behind him and bump him off. Hopefully, that won't happen...

*Back in the Castle Suite, the Cheshire Cat notices that the park has opened for operating hours and decides now is the perfect time to make his appearance. As the guests start pouring in through the gates and converging on the detectives, a slight disturbance can be seen in one of the trees in the courtyard. Suddenly a grin appears ... followed by two eyes ... and the outline of a pink cat, which quickly becomes solid as the Cat settles on the branch, grinning at the guests entering the park, to the delight of everyone present.*

OOC: I hope everything is okay, Wally. I'm sending you tons of good thoughts and pixie dust right now.

Dodo finishes off his hearty breakfast and heads toward the front entrance to greet the arriving guests. He notices the other detectives getting ready for the opening of the gates and the daily stampede of guests. He is sorry that he forgot his camera since some of those standing in line were quite colorful and festive. He wished he could get some photos of them in their natural habitat. He straightens out his vest and stands ready to recieve the guests. Detective work has completely left his mind as he sees the smiling faces of the guests and hears the laughter of the children. Yes, but soon enought this will end and the detectives will have to go back to the grim reality that a killer is on the loose. But for now, all is well and happy and bright.

*OOC Wally, hope you are not seriously ill or anyone in your family. You guys are in my thoughts and prayers and I'll look forward to more clues in a few days. Pixie dust is on the way via Dodo mail.

Last edited:
Tink giggles as Scar notices the sign and tear it down. At least the sign was up long enough for most of the people to see it. Tink readies for the opening of the gates by checking her bag for an important item she recently learned to carry with her on cases.

Toad and crew hear the guests and the morning "Welcome Welcome" show and get up on their feet.
It was a short night, but they must get going to get this solved.

OOC*Sorry I didn't mean to make everyone panic. I'm ok and family is fine. Those who know me well know that going to the hospital is something I have to do once a month. It just takes a few hours to drill a hole in my chest, draw enough blood ad count those white blood cells to make sure my treatment is still working. Thanks though for worrying. It feels nice to be cared about.....or were you just worried you would never find out the answer?--lol

***OOC - OMG so exhausted!!!! Working 6 days a week is killing me!!! And trying to fit in pin trading!! :0) Wally glad to hear that this was a scheduled visit!!***

Aurora listens to Scars instructions and heads to the castle to freshen up. She takes a quick shower and a short nap and then heads to the front gates. Aurora thinks about how great it is to watch Scar greet guests. She notices the sign Tink put up and watches as Scar tears it down. Aurora giggles to herself and thinks since Princesses draw so much attention it might be fun to go stand very close to Scar :0) Aurora heads over and takes a place very near Scar. "Good morning Scar - are you ready for this? Have you ever done a meet and greet before?"

DSCN0506.jpg

*As guests come in the gates and start going through the morning ritual of posing for pictures with the castle in the background, Kaa looks around and does a check of detectives on the scene. He sees a few missing and makes a mental note. Scar then sees several non detectives in the area and looks at each with suspicion. He sees Smee ...
DSCN1407.jpg

and Mickey....

DSCN1415.jpg

and Stitch posing with 3 beautiful ladies.

DSCN0515.jpg

*Then Scar sees his first fan and addresses her properly.* "Goodmorning Princess."

Avery20after20The20Do20at20Disney.jpg

*Things go well as Scar signs autographs, poses for pictures and does better than he expected. Then it happens....*

kid20crying.jpg

kevin awakens from the text send by Scar and gives then a little think until she hears alot of noise on the other side of the bush...

she sticks her head out and notices the gates are open and she is supposed to be there to do meet and greets..she gives a loud squawk in frustration...

A child over hears her squawk and shouts *mummy lookie its kevin..lets go over there as no one else has notcied yet*

Kevin see's the child running over so gets up and walks out of the bush and also brings her chicks for a rare photo moment for everyone at the park this morning..and other people start to notice she is there with her chicks and start to flock around her for photos and autographs..

*this is fun* she thinks...until one child pulls out a feather and with that she lets out a very loud SQQQQAAAAAUUUUWWWWK!! she turns and taps the child on the head and shakes her head and moves said child from the queue and carries on as normal as she is not putting up with losing any more of her colourful feathers.

*The branch that the Cheshire Cat had settled on was carefully chosen; it's low enough that he can meet with guests for photos and autographs without him having to move at all. As the Cheshire Cat has never done a meet and greet in the parks, he's quickly surrounded by many guests clamoring for photos and autographs. Chessie accommodates the many guests while trying to keep an eye on what may or may not be going on around in the park without appearing to do so. The Cat sincerely hopes that nothing happens while this meet and greet because, with the crowds that have gathered around the detectives, he doesn't see many of them being able to get there quickly - at least not without causing massive panic.*

OOC: I'm so glad that everything is okay, Wally. I had a feeling/was hoping that this was just your routine visit, but I didn't want to make any assumptions.

Puma takes up his spot for the meet and greets. As it is unusual for him to appear in MK he is attracting some attention.

"I hope my little problem doesn't occur. That would definitely put the guests off!"

Chip watches from his vantage point ontop of the trainstation balcony the meet and greets that the Detectives are posing for. As much as he would like to take part, he would probably frighten the guests and his other counterpart was not there. "What clues do we currently have?"
1) Killer is male.
2) Killer is not Asian
3) Male black hair found at scene
4) Male white hair and brown fur found at scene
5) Feather found at scene does not match any at MK fowl
6) Blue cloth found at scene
7) Glint off something shiny
8) killer not known before 1974

Iago is tremendously enjoying the chaos surrounding Scar as well. He is also happy to be surrounded by regular people, but he hopes nobody plucks him. All thoughts of detective work are out of his mind at this time. He can't wait for people to start dropping hot dog buns.

**OOC Wally, we've never spoken, but I, too, am glad to hear this was routine for you. Waiting for the results, I imagine, are as bad as the procedure itself...fingers crossed. BTW, what does OOC mean?

Iago is tremendously enjoying the chaos surrounding Scar as well. He is also happy to be surrounded by regular people, but he hopes nobody plucks him. All thoughts of detective work are out of his mind at this time. He can't wait for people to start dropping hot dog buns.

**OOC Wally, we've never spoken, but I, too, am glad to hear this was routine for you. Waiting for the results, I imagine, are as bad as the procedure itself...fingers crossed. BTW, what does OOC mean?

*As the crowd starts to thin out and spread to other parts of the park, Chief Scar gives the signal to his detectives to head for the nearest exit. He feels that they have done their jobs. Hopefully the killer has been thrown off by Scar's decision to put his detectives into an unexpected situation.*

scar.jpg

*Having seen the signal, detectives follow Scar to the nearest backstage area.*

"I hope you all enjoyed watching those kids climb all over me. It will never happen again. For those that showed up I appreciate it. For those that did not follow instructions I will be chatting with them later. Some of them may be facing demotions. Now I have no idea where to go next, but I believe we have thrown the killer a curve ball."

*Just then Scar's phone rings. When he looks at the screen he sees that he has recieved an email, but the ID says UNIDENTIFIED*

OOC*Everyone made the required post count, but that doesn't mean that the murder mayhem is over

OOC means Out Of Character...gives us a way to talk so that those posts don't get confused as part of the game

Last edited:
Tink had fun watching scar go thru the meet and greet. he did not look in his element there. tink did keep her eye out for anything unusual. and all was ok until the ringing of the phone. it was to be expected with a killer on the loose.

ooc; glad to hear you back, i had thought that it was a routine thing going on but wasnt 100% sure, hugs wally!

Dodo is so glad that the meet and greet is finally over. Those kids are cute, but boy do they have really good lungs. And he doesn't understand why that Mom was upset that offered one on them a puff on this pipe, he was just being friendly. Dodo has followed Scar's order and moved with the group to a backstage area and hopes that Scar is right and the killer was thrown off balance by the superb performance of the detective squad. He hopes that he doesn't get demoted since in his mind he is already at the bottom of the pile.

During the talk by Scar, suddenly his phone rings. Everyone stops moving and talking and waits to see what Scar will do. He looks at his phone and Dodo can see him trying to decide whether or not to answer the call. Waiting to see what Scar will do, Dodo finds himself actually holding his breath. Deciding that breathing is too important, he decides to quietly breathe. Who is calling? What is the news? More clues or a direct threat from the killer?

**OOC Wally, I'm so glad this was scheduled, but not the reason for the visit. Hope the results are great and you are better before too long. Waiting for the results can be frustrating. Good luck and still sending Pixie dust and prayers your way. And yes, we do care about you, but we really do want to know who did the murder:)

Kevin is the last in line of detectives to follow scar to the backstage area as she had to wait for the guests to leave her so she can make sure her chicks are well hidden and that no one saw her place them in the bush behind her..

After everyone is in the backstage area she has a sit down while Scar is talking to the group when his phone goes off...

She sits and stares like everyone else to know what he is about to do/say to the group...

Back