• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

MG2:KILLER IN THE KINGDOM--the game starts

MG2:KILLER IN THE KINGDOM--the game starts
Tink sees iago do as instructed but seems a bit confused so she points him in thr right direction. watching as he makes his way she is relieved to see him make it without making a ruckus.

Rafiki enters the Castle Suite and see that it is empty, oh well they are not here. I think I'll just have a nap anyway, being my age you get tired quite easliy.

Rafiki finds his bed and snuggles down for a nap, as soon as his head his the pillow and he is relaxed he sees a vision of Scar at Big Thunder Mountain. Rafiki bolts upright and thinks is he there now should I go there or wait here.

I'm tired he thinks lets see what else I can see when I am relaxed.

Aurora has arrived at The South side of the mountain. It is soooooo quiet. She thinks she hears a noise in the bushes and rushes to hide behind a trash can. The bush russles and one of the park cats emerge. Aurora laughts to herself about what a scardy cat she is being - but then she remembers it is Friday the 13th and anything could happen!!!

Anton watches carefully from the shadows as Scar walks through thunder mountain, and begins a conversation with someone... Or something... Somewhere. Curious, he begins to move forward as his chest pocket vibrates. Pulling out a Nokia flip phone, he reads a text message from tink. Annoyed, he knows her advice is best, and slinking unseen he heads to the exit nearest his location.

Speaking quietly to himself he says,

This will all be rather pointless of out killer doesn't use... Conventional exits

Folding his arms, he waits. With a scowl.

*It has been a little while since we found Chip, the leader of the Rescue Rangers, killed at Space Mountain under a heap of falling debris. Coming to terms with his death was hard at first, but it wasn't anything he couldn't handle. In fact he was starting to get adjusted to being dead; he could go intangible, become invisible, and be able to direct and hold objects when needed. When he saw King Louie dissapear in to the abyss, he thought that his spirit would follow King Louie's. Though now he saw that he had a longing to continue, possibly find out who was responsible before he could finally rest in peace...

He stuck primarily to the Utilidor(to not alarm guests) primarily during the day, but there were still a few sights, the Haunted Mansion where he took a glimpse of the Pet Cemetery (Why does Mr. Toad have a Tomb Stone here?), and the old Sky Way Dock in Fantasyland (Hmm, it's all boarded up I'll have to explore later when there is not guests around.)

It was starting to get dark, as he started passing above the water of the Big River, starting at the Haunted Mansion docks and heading towards the end of Frontierland near Big Thunder Mountain. It appeared as though a something sinister was wading through, like a silent alligator on a hunt for it's prey. He finally made it to the other side, taking in the dark shadows that was the old mine site. As he finally ascended up the tracks, he catches a glimpse of Scar (he replaced King Louie as Chief, right?) talking with an unknown source. "Did I hear right, Kiara?" Just then, he hears a rumble above him, several boulders suddenly making their away on top of him, trapping him in darkness.

Though not for long it seemed as he just passes though the side. "Well, thats one good thing about being dead; not having relive being crushed to death again."

OOC - My DPF sabbatical is over now that finals and graduation is complete. I had a lot to catch up on...

Last edited:
*Still invisible and floating on air so as not to disturb anything further, Chessie quietly is investigating the area where the rocks fell and the reptilian-like tail was spotted. Looking closely, the Cat can see something between a grouping of rocks and boulders ... almost as though something is behind it. Before Chessie can get a closer look, to his surprise, the ... something ... moves through the rocks ... and Chip's Ghost rejoins the group. Even though the Cat is surprised to see Chip's Ghost, he disregards the Ghost as Chessie doesn't believe the Ghost was responsible for knocking down the rocks and knows that Chip doesn't have a reptilian-like tail and continues quietly and invisibly hovering above the area, searching for whatever caused the disturbance.*

Kevin recieves the text from MPH and slowly begins to make her way over to Big Thunder Mountain...

After she arrives she decides its best to wait outside just in case something goes wrong inside the mountain and she might have to give chase and given she is very fast would be the best logical place for her to be...she sits on one of the rocks and pretends to part of it and in the darkness you wouldnt be able to tell she was there...

After a while of being hidden she hears a loud crash come from within Big Thunder Mountain and hopes everything is going smoothly...

She begins get on edge after the noise and begins to look out for anyone sneaking away...

3741362271_19fd714027_z.jpg

*Inside of Big Thunder Mountain a rock slips down the wall causing a small, yet noticeable sound. The conversation between Scar and the mystery voice suddenly takes a turn for the worse.*

VOICE* "WHO DID YOU BRING WITH YOU? I TOLD YOU WHAT WOULD HAPPEN!!! NOWI HAVE TO SHOW YOU."

SCAR: "NO WAIT!! I....."

*But before Scar can finish a loud crash of rocks coming down in a rockslide disturbs the otherwise quietness of the cavern. As rocks roll down to the cavern floor it becomes clear who cused the disturbance in the first place. Kaa's long entwined body rolls down with the rocks and is mercilessly crushed. Whoever the voice belonged to suddenly makes his way out of Big Thunder Muountain while Scar makes his way down to the mangled mess that is Kaa."

kaa.gif

*Scar makes his way down to Kaa and lifts his large head. there is still a pulse, but barely. Scar speaks to Kaa in a respectful way quite un Scar like.* " You figured it out you stupid snake. I am sorry I got you into this. I mean us villains do need to stick together after all. What can you tell me?? "*Scar leans down as Kaa has to whisssper as his body is crushed. Knowing that he isn't going to make it Kaa whispers into Scar's ear. Scar the sees Kaa's spirit leave his body.*

Dude-Wheres-My-Kaa.jpg

*Chessie turns around, still invisible, as the conversation between Scar and the unknown voice resumes. Figuring that it's bound to be important, the Cat temporarily abandons his search for whoever or whatever dropped the rock, moving closer to Scar so he can better hear and see what is happening. Suddenly the conversation comes to an abrupt end with a massive rockslide and Kaa caught up in the pile of rubble. Chessie watches from a distance as Scar rushes over to the dying Kaa, unable to hear the python's dying words. As Kaa's spirit leaves his body, Chessie watches Scar carefully.*

Chessie (still invisible, softly, to nobody in particular): 'So it was Kaa's tail that I saw up there ... . But did he drop that rock or was there someone else up there with him?'

*Chessie studies what is left of the rock formation thoughtfully, not realising that he still is invisible.*

*As Ghost Chip is mockingly dusting himself off after being crushed by a boulder(why would he need to?) he is alarmed as more boulders continue it's way down the ravine. Even more alarming is the fact that there appears to be a reptilian body rolling along with the large bodies of stone. As the sudden avalanche subsides he comes alongside Chief Scar, discovering that the bloody mess is indeed who he feared it to be, the sarcastic coffee spitting serpent, Kaa, who by the same circumstances as he has also become a spirit being.

Suddenly coming back to himself Pumba finds he is still in fantasyland.

"Woh! What happened? Did I fall asleep on the job or get too near that snake. I'd better get back to the castle and see if there is any news at base."

OOC: My posts kept disappearing last night. This is just my attempt to get back in something like the right place.

Dodo hears the rocks slide from his location and waddles as quickly as possible to the area. He observes Scar kneeling over the body of Kaa. Dodo is shocked to see his future good friend crushed beneath the large pile of stones. Did Scar do this??? Then Dodo sees Scar lean down and Kaa whisper something in his ear. Dodo watches is horror as Kaa's ghost leaves his body. What did Kaa whisper to Scar?

Scar doesn't seem to notice that Dodo is in the cavern with him. Good thing birds have good night vision. Suddenly Dodo's senses that someone else is in the room with them. Suddenly being a white bird is not such a good thing. He swallows uneasily and hopes that the villain hasn't spotted him. He is partially concealed behind a large boulder. Scar is completely unaware of his surroundings and seems to be completely focused on Kaa's now lifeless body.

Dodo realizes that Kaa was pretty far up in the ride and has fallen from a great distance. What was he doing so far up when Scar was so far down? And how did those rocks get rolled down the incline? He realizes then that the killer is somewhere up above them - very high up above them. Dodo quietly backs up and searches for a way to get up there.

Listening carefully, he knows that someone other than the three of them is in this room. Must be the Chessie fellow, since he is the only one I know who can become invisible. Can't worry about that now, he must figure out a way to make it to top of the room. It's a shame he can't fly, that would make this a lot easier. He decides to exit the building and search for a CM door in the back of the mountain and hope there might be some stairs.

Tink hears a loud rumbling inside of the mountain. then a cluod of dust comes out of the openings. she is worried but keeps an eye out of anyone leaving the mountain. she hopes someone inside will let them know what is going on soon!

*Scar realizing that even with all the xits covered that the killer had been ready for just such an incident and had probablyb planned out his escape. Scar sends out a message to ALL detectives*

MESSAGE: Everyone report to inside of Big Thunder Mountain. We have lost another detective, but he has given me some info and I will pass it own. Maybe it will help ius bring an end to this.

OOC* My next post will be the trivia

TRIVIA CHANCE::::Last trivia chance we found a question having to do with with the roller coaster Raging Spirits. As part of the backstory to this attraction the ancient gods/spirits have been angered. The reason is that some ancient statues have been uncovered by an excavation group. In addition the statues have been removed from the sights. My question is---Who is responsible for removing these statues and angering the spirits?

This one is difficult, but with a little thought and research about Disney SEA you should be able to guess.

On the way back to the castle Pumba gets a text from the Chief.

"Okay so we've lost another detective. I wonder who it is this time."

Pumba heads over to big thunder mountain as quickly as he can.

Iago is shocked by the death of Kaa as he watches his ghost rise past him. He's equally shocked that Kaa's ghost didn't go in the other direction. Now he finds his pager and begins circling towards the ground to meet with the survivors.

I'm going to take a guess and say they were removed by the WDI team along with Imtiman so they could build the coaster?

Dodo feels his phone buzzing in his vest pocket and reads the text from Scar. Already huffing from his quick run to the exit, he turn around and heads back in the direction from which he just came. Huffing and puffing along, he mutters "Wish I had wings, wish I had long legs". He finally sees Scar just ahead and starts walking toward him. "I wonder what Kaa whispered to him?" wonders Dodo. Hope it will be something important that will help us find this outrageous murderer. How dare he kill off our friends and fellow detectives? How dare he kidnap Kiara and commit cold blooded murder upon the princesses? The further he walks, the more outraged Dodo becomes. I'm going to get this guy!!!!

TRIVIA CHANCE::::Last trivia chance we found a question having to do with with the roller coaster Raging Spirits. As part of the backstory to this attraction the ancient gods/spirits have been angered. The reason is that some ancient statues have been uncovered by an excavation group. In addition the statues have been removed from the sights. My question is---Who is responsible for removing these statues and angering the spirits?

This one is difficult, but with a little thought and research about Disney SEA you should be able to guess.
After an educated guess and research my answer is "Harrison Hightower"

OOC* And your educated guess will pay off. Harrison Hightower is correct. In one of the murals painted inside of Hightower Hotel (Tower of Terror), you can see a ship sailing away from the Raging Spirits sight with the statues loaded on the front and Harrison Hightower on the bow of the ship. Also depending on which side you load the attraction on you can find one of the statues in the basement of the hotel. In addition in the loading area of Raging Spirits you can find a cargo box marked to be shipped to Hightower Hotel. It is this kind of small detail throughout the park that makes TDS imo the best themed park in the world.

you can ask your yes/no question here or in my PM box.

OOC2 I was hoping to get a few more detectives on the scene before revealing the clue, but either way will soon.

Back